Windows 10: Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

Discus and support Do we have to pay fo have an extended support? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I know the extended support includes security support but do we have to pay for it or is it included when buying a Microsoft licenses? Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NeusB_, Feb 28, 2020.

1. NeusB_ Win User

Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

Hello,

I know the extended support includes security support but do we have to pay for it or is it included when buying a Microsoft licenses?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Neus

:)

NeusB_, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 28, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

no audio on extended display

We would like to know more information from your end to know what is the next possible step that we can offer for you to resolve your issue.

• Were you able to get an audio on your extended display before? Or is this the first time that you will set up an extended display with your computer?
    • Aside from the HDMI cable, have you tried using VGA cable instead to connect to your extended display?
    • Can you verify if you have any audio on your speakers if you are not connected to the extended display?

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

1. Do we have to pay fo have an extended support? - Similar Threads - pay extended support

2. Do we have windows 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do we have windows 12?: Hi,I have some problem with windows 11, I want to Do we have windows 12 in close future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-we-have-windows-12/f3b2bbaf-c336-47e1-a8b2-4aeb0a75af8c
  3. Do we have windows 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do we have windows 12?: Hi,I have some problem with windows 11, I want to Do we have windows 12 in close future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-we-have-windows-12/f3b2bbaf-c336-47e1-a8b2-4aeb0a75af8c
  4. Do you have to pay for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you have to pay for Windows 11: How much does it cost to install windows 11?Why does Micrsoft not anticipate the most basic of questions? Is that asking too much? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-to-pay-for-windows-11/dd1b411e-408b-4cf5-b6fb-128e03b619fb
  5. Do you have to pay for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you have to pay for Windows 11: How much does it cost to install windows 11?Why does Micrsoft not anticipate the most basic of questions? Is that asking too much? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-to-pay-for-windows-11/dd1b411e-408b-4cf5-b6fb-128e03b619fb
  6. Why do i have to pay double taxes ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i have to pay double taxes ???: this is an obvious rip off , why should i pay double taxes for any product on microsoft store ?? i know there is a regional taxes ... but at least let the microsoft balance be free of charges a friend bought me a gift card worth 70 cad and i was trying to buy the item below...
  7. Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365: Windows 10 was updated on my DELL laptop within the past few days. I now have Office 365 installed. I was previously running Microsoft Office Professional Home Edition. Will I have to pay for use of the Office 365 suite of Microsoft Office software Outlook, Word, Excel,...
  8. activation do i have to pay for this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation do i have to pay for this: I need to activate my win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-do-i-have-to-pay-for-this/0e1034fb-7552-41a5-ae19-c971a6eacb4e"
  9. Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?

in Windows 10 News
    Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?: Windows 7 support ends in January 2020 and there is nothing that consumers and small business customers-- read non-Enterprise customers -- can do about it. Microsoft won't release security updates, any update to be precise, for consumer versions of Windows 7 after January...
  10. Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?: I've had my laptop repaired after water damage. They've fix various things appeartley but say that the hard drive also needs to be replaced. In the quote for the repairs is a fee for installing Windows but can't I just reinstall with the windows key I have from when I...