Windows 10: do we really have a trillion dollar company that does not offer any help?

Discus and support do we really have a trillion dollar company that does not offer any help? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why am i the only one that see this as a complete issue?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Jan 3, 2020.

1. do we really have a trillion dollar company that does not offer any help?

why am i the only one that see this as a complete issue?

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Jan 3, 2020
  2. theJesus Win User

Apple On Track for Trillion Dollar Valuation

Well, it's halfway there and not too many other companies can claim as much.

theJesus, Jan 3, 2020
  3. _JP_ Win User

Maybe we can trick Mugabe into making a fool of himself...

do we really have a trillion dollar company that does not offer any help? [​IMG]

I'll buy it, keep the change.

_JP_, Jan 3, 2020
  4. theJesus Win User

do we really have a trillion dollar company that does not offer any help?

True. I still think they'll hit the trillion dollar mark sooner or later though. If I didn't hate them, I might think it worth investing in their stock.

theJesus, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

do we really have a trillion dollar company that does not offer any help?

1. do we really have a trillion dollar company that does not offer any help? - Similar Threads - really trillion dollar

2. What do we have to do to actually get help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do we have to do to actually get help?: I have a known hacker. Working with Apple and phone company. On nov.19 I had a chat with support. I was given instructions on what to do to prepare for a 24 hour observation. However. my spouse factory reset the PC and I was not able to do these things until the late evening....
  3. What do we have to do to actually get help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do we have to do to actually get help?: I have a known hacker. Working with Apple and phone company. On nov.19 I had a chat with support. I was given instructions on what to do to prepare for a 24 hour observation. However. my spouse factory reset the PC and I was not able to do these things until the late evening....
  4. not really sure what this means any help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not really sure what this means any help: does anyone know what this means “Installation FailedPackage failed updates, dependency or conflict validation.Windows cannot install package33C30B79.NGENUITY_ 2.18.0.0 _×64_ hmwvz68qy7c2g because this package depends on a framework that could not be found. Provide the...
  5. not really sure what this means any help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not really sure what this means any help: does anyone know what this means “Installation FailedPackage failed updates, dependency or conflict validation.Windows cannot install package33C30B79.NGENUITY_ 2.18.0.0 _×64_ hmwvz68qy7c2g because this package depends on a framework that could not be found. Provide the...
  6. What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ???: I joined this community on November 20 trying to get an answer to computer problems that I am now having due to some recent Windows 10 updates that caused my Microsoft LifeCam HD-5001 to stop working... my speakers don't work says "The Audio Service is not running.... only...
  7. My Windows does not have the virus and protection panel. Really need it. Any help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows does not have the virus and protection panel. Really need it. Any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harry_chadders [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9az4o/my_windows_does_not_have_the_virus_and_protection/
  8. Are these offers really legitimate?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Are these offers really legitimate?: Hi Folks, Just joined Tenforums but have been a member of Sevenforums for a while. I have an old copy of Office 2000 which I managed to install successfully under W7 but when I tried to install it on my new laptop running W10 Home I got multiple errors during the install and...
  9. We were hacked by a company representing itself as Microsoft What can we do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We were hacked by a company representing itself as Microsoft What can we do: Our computer was frozen up and the people claimed that they were from Microsoft and were the only ones who could fix it. They got money from us, and I have closed my bank cards. I want to know if they have access to everything. I am scared....
  10. Do Insiders Really Need to Download What We Already Have?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do Insiders Really Need to Download What We Already Have?: On the 29th are insiders going to have to download and install basically what we already have all over again? Wouldn't it make more sense for MS to send a small update, much like the "security updates", that tells our systems that it's the "final release"? Besides any...