Windows 10: do win10 need install winzip?

Discus and support do win10 need install winzip? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; do win10 need install winzip? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-win10-need-install-winzip/470fbf3b-389b-4ec9-9d2c-11f6304a800d" Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by cserwin9122, Dec 5, 2018.

1. do win10 need install winzip?

do win10 need install winzip?

:)

cserwin9122, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Dark Ride Win User

WinZip 10.0 Final

The ever popular archiving tool WinZip has reached version 10.

About WinZip:
    • The most popular compression utility for Windows, with more than 150 million downloads
    • Save storage space, dramatically reduce e-mail transmission time, and efficiently archive documents
    • Protect your sensitive data with AES encryption
    • Easy-to-use and powerful user interface: the intuitive WinZip Wizard for first-time users and the award-winning WinZip Classic interface for power users
    Download (5.6 MB)

Dark Ride, Dec 5, 2018
  3. WinZip updater

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

WinZip is a third party software which help you use as a extractor for the files. Requirement depends on the file types you use for extracting the files.

If you are facing any issues, please post us what exact issue are you facing?

If you are trying to remove it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and Features.
    • Select the WinZip app or the updater and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if it is removed.
    If you have any further queries regarding the product, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the product for further more information.

THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use
    of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Winzip

Hi Chris,

Winzip is a commercial application. You can download it free for 20 day trial, however you need to pay for the subscription to continue using it. To unzip a file on Windows 10 without a third party application, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    article:
    Zip and unzip files

Regards.

Marby Rey, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. do win10 need install winzip? - Similar Threads - win10 need install

2. WinZip Driver Updater DO NOT INSTALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinZip Driver Updater DO NOT INSTALL: Hello everyone! today im going to be talking about the WinZip Driver Updater. The reason you should not you this is because it is a scam and a fake do not use it it will mess up your computer with a Trojan installing corrupted drivers.If u have this on your computer DELETE IT...
  3. WinZip Driver Updater DO NOT INSTALL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinZip Driver Updater DO NOT INSTALL: Hello everyone! today im going to be talking about the WinZip Driver Updater. The reason you should not you this is because it is a scam and a fake do not use it it will mess up your computer with a Trojan installing corrupted drivers.If u have this on your computer DELETE IT...
  4. Winzip for Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Winzip for Microsoft: Did anyone else have the Winzip program corrupt your files 500000+ and then did they ignore you for 17 days. This is a blatant ripoff. They seized my stuff and are blackmailing me for $49 or even 29-must be running out of people to screw. I never registered or gave them a...
  5. winzip

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    winzip: how i reinstale winzip drivers udtade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip/36f7d520-9291-4afa-ae74-54e35eba15d2
  6. WinZip

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WinZip: WinZip: Microsoft charged me for an annual subscription which I did not want. PayPal refused to refund my money because I had already cancelled the subscription. I cancelled the next day after I saw the subscription had been taken by Microsoft. Now, after months, I figure...
  7. winzip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    winzip: How to stop winzip appearing as a pop up everyday? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/winzip/1e0242b6-17e1-463b-a8df-a8ba77baf0b5
  8. WinZip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinZip: Is WinZip a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip/f15e7abb-085f-4b5e-ae35-0791e7a77ec3"
  9. Can't Install Winzip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Winzip: I'm the only user set as Administrator which should allow me install software. [img] So why do I get this message? [img] In all the months that I've been using the pre-release versions of Windows 10 having installed & re-installed many programs including...
  10. How do I open zip files in Windows 10? Do I need to install Winzip?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open zip files in Windows 10? Do I need to install Winzip?: I have spent a frustrating half-hour trying to download and open a zip file containing an electronics service manual without success. As stated in title, I don't have Winzip, but understand that such files can be opened without this program, yet all I get is a drop-down menu,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need winzip with windows 10

2. how to open a winzip file in windows 10

3. do you need winzip for windows 10