Windows 10: Do ya'll have any scrolling issues?

Discus and support Do ya'll have any scrolling issues? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; About starting last month, I've been having trouble grabbing the scroll bars with my mouse D: (it would be grab-able for like a second before I move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shetoldmedis, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Do ya'll have any scrolling issues?

About starting last month, I've been having trouble grabbing the scroll bars with my mouse D: (it would be grab-able for like a second before I move down and it stops)

Also when I try to change the volume with the mouse or there is a window with a side scroll option, the mouse keeps making my window or volumes scroll sideways (to the left)... I tried changing mice and I still had the issue too! Are there any fixes to this?

Thanks guys :>

submitted by /u/shetoldmedis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shetoldmedis, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2020
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Do ya'll have any scrolling issues?

Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Do ya'll have any scrolling issues?

1. Do ya'll have any scrolling issues? - Similar Threads - ya'll scrolling issues

2. strange scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    strange scrolling issue: I've got this weird scrolling issue where certain UI elements will scroll automatically and others won't. for example, webpages and general scrollbars won't scroll however the volume bar, sidebars when clicked on, windows start menu, and certain scrollable UI elements in apps...
  3. W11 Scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Scrolling issue: I recently upgraded to windows 11, I've have no issues so far other than scrolling issues, sometimes whenever I try to scroll the web page or application refuses to scroll up or down and sometimes does but like every other scroll....
  4. Scrolling is doing this:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling is doing this:: Help please! This happens every time I scroll text on every app except Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-is-doing-this/f66934a3-33ff-427f-ab0e-7d779131b2de
  5. Scrolling is doing this:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrolling is doing this:: Help please! This happens every time I scroll text on every app except Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-is-doing-this/f66934a3-33ff-427f-ab0e-7d779131b2de
  6. Scrolling Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling Issues: My screen wants to scroll up and down when I don't want it to. And my browser keeps opening up more tabs every time I try to refresh my screen. Happens on both Chrome & Edge and just started today...
  7. Issues with scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with scrolling: So from what I’ve seen while trying to troubleshoot this it seems like it’s a fairly common issue.. a couple of days ago I updated my laptop to windows 10 from (i think) windows 7 and since then I’m unable to scroll using the little line going down the right side of the...
  8. Having issues with scrolling delays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having issues with scrolling delays: is there a fix for this issue? also keyboarding glitches I have unplugged and reset keyboard and mouse a few times and checked for updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-scrolling-delays/faf99fea-22b2-420c-b0ea-6584b67f2690
  9. Scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling issue: I cant scroll down with my touchpad double fingers, and i cant find the devices setting under the mouse properties, How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-issue/fc7065e4-d7d2-4307-8fab-de682c0d90ee
  10. Scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling issue: new pc windows 10 in S mode using explorernto open pages, if inscroll or page down, within seconds it returns to top of page, how do i stop this all the forums point to auto accent color off but i dont have that in my settings to disable...