Windows 10: Do you care about K/D ratio on FPS game?

Discus and support Do you care about K/D ratio on FPS game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do you care about K/D ratio on FPS game? To me, I don't care about K/D ratio because I play for fun not play to care the K/D ratio. I understand that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RubberDucky, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Do you care about K/D ratio on FPS game?

Do you care about K/D ratio on FPS game? To me, I don't care about K/D ratio because I play for fun not play to care the K/D ratio. I understand that K/D ratio indicates how good or bad you are on FPS game, but who care bunch of numbers and decimals? Like literary people will get furious that their K/D drop .05 .

:)

RubberDucky, Dec 11, 2016

2. My Nokia C3 does not play youtube while connected through wifi

looks like nokia does not care about there paying customers.

i will sell my nokia & go back to using Palmone, my new nokia sucks the big D**K

daveclarke---01, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Do you guys even care about feedback about windows update?

Your best bet for leaving feedback is using the Feedback App in Windows 10. Real employees do read those.

Solar-Eclipse, Dec 11, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Do you care about K/D ratio on FPS game?

Hi there

As a Non Gamer -- although I like reading all the Forums from time to time --even at my age I like learning new stuff regularly --keeps Brain active and prevents Dementia / worse things etc etc -- could you please explain what K /D ratio is and what FPS means

otherwise to non gamers I could just as well be looking at a piece of Chinese text - which in Iceland isn't even on tha Radar !!!!

No criticism of course on your wanting info from Gamers etc who probably understand without problems. Just throw a crumb of comfort to us "outsiders" -- who knows we could even have a solution or two !!!!.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 11, 2016
  5. @jimbo K/D ratio means Kill/Death ratio, how many kills you got compared to how many times you died shown as a ratio starting at 0.00.

FPS in this case means First Person Shooter. It's a game category that includes the likes of Call of Duty, Halo and the Battlefield games.

@RubberDucky K/D ratio doesn't really bother me. Then again, the only game I play that really shows that is GTA V/Online, and usually then I'm just playing with friends. I can definitely see how people in online FPS games might get frustrated, but for me it's all about having fun, not about K/D.

blackroseMD1, Dec 11, 2016
  6. Doc943 Win User
    I have a terrible K/D ratio on Battlefield 4 but still get high points in games because getting to the top involves more skill than a simple K/D ratio. I find that this maxim is lost on many players ;-)

Doc943, Dec 11, 2016
  7. My minimum K/D is 0.80. I peak at 2.0 in CS:S / CS:GO

RoasterMen, Dec 12, 2016
  8. NocFA Win User

@RubberDucky A few years back when I was non stop playing every new CoD as soon as it came out with the likes of MW2 up to black ops 2 I always cared about k/d and usually had a 1.4 average in early CoDs but as I got better I started to average 1.8+ in later CoD games. Battlefield was another story, I never had higher than a 1.5 and usually didn't care all too much about k/d as I played for fun. Now a days I mostly play CSGO, rust, battlefield 4 and league k/d doesn't really matter anymore as I either play for fun or I'm playing to win.

NocFA, Dec 12, 2016
  9. My K/D drops all the time while playing GTA V as when you are an associate in a public room lots of players attack your poorly armoured delivery vehicles & you no choice but to die against a Hydra, but I am high Level (over 350) so I don't care & people get jealous my level more than anything...

RoadBlaster, Dec 12, 2016
  10. I'm more of a fan of objective-based game modes like Domination, Kill Confirmed, S&D, etc. Reason is I enjoy playing FPS with people who are willing to collaborate. So K/D is a consideration, but I get more satisfaction when a team works together and monkey-stomps a bunch of pub players working on their K/D.

RustyFalcon, Dec 13, 2016
  11. Thanks for all ya inputs everyone because I thought I'm the only one that doesn't give two fishes about his K/D. I'm more type of guy that follow his squad/platoon orders and complete the objectives rather than care about K/D like " You are so noob brah, your K/D is 0.65 while mine is 1.25, get good noob."

RubberDucky, Dec 13, 2016
  12. Do you find yourself getting kicked from jobs a lot if you try to join them with randoms? I'm almost level 350 and find that it seems almost detrimental if I'm trying to start or join jobs with lower level randoms.

blackroseMD1, Dec 13, 2016
  13. batlhilz Win User

the better K/D ratio you have, the more effort youre doing for your team. its pretty simple in FPS games. this goes for BF1 too, even tho you can do more points via objectives

raging about .05 K/D loss means the guy has some problems in the upper part of his body *Wink

batlhilz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Do you care about K/D ratio on FPS game? - Similar Threads - care ratio FPS

2. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  3. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  4. Dont you care about customer satisfaction any more?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dont you care about customer satisfaction any more?: Why do you keep forcing bloatware and other invasive, useless and otherwise retarded software additions via the mandatory updater? Time for a new OS provider to shine. Screw yourself Microsoft....
  5. game fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    game fps: HI I have a problem with leageu of legends fps, i have 100 fps but my game feels laggy, like its not 100, and i see alot of screen tearing and stuter, is there a fix for that? Thanks specs i5-8250U Geforce 150mx 8gb ram 1TB HDD...
  6. PROBLEM WITH ASPECT RATIO IN GAMES

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM WITH ASPECT RATIO IN GAMES: I've got this problem with the last major Windows update. Every time I try to launch a game with a 4:3 aspect ratio, the game just stretches to my whole screen instead of being normal 4:3 with the black bars on the sides this occurs only in fullscreen, if I launch a game in...
  7. F**k you windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    F**k you windows: I spent two hours wiping my pc and scouring the internet trying to figure out how to fix my errors trying to switch default drives just so I could download flight sim. Fuck this I’m switching to Linux. submitted by /u/imbeauleo [link] [comments]...
  8. Resource Monitor shows D: as K:<number>

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resource Monitor shows D: as K:<number>: Today I was casually viewing Resource Manager disk activity and curiously saw that my D: gets mentioned as K:0, K:1, K:7 [ATTACH] What's the idea behind this weird naming convention?...
  9. Be Careful about an xbox Scam email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Be Careful about an xbox Scam email: For the last couple of years, people have been creating fake microsoft Xbox emails that can hack peoples account. (IT CANT) it just tryes to hack YOUR microsoft account.. They tell you to give them your email and password. So, please dont trust any of these fake emails. :)...
  10. The Xbox is finally becoming a Windows PC. Do you care?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox is finally becoming a Windows PC. Do you care?: If an inexpensive $300 Xbox game console could double as a Windows computer, would you use it that way? This summer, Xbox One owners will finally be given that option. Microsoft will turn the separate Windows 10 and Xbox One app stores into a single shared marketplace, the...