Windows 10: Do you guys know of a different way to drag the mouse in Windows 10?

Discus and support Do you guys know of a different way to drag the mouse in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a program or a secret registry editor setting to add an easier way to drag the mouse cursor. I am a quadriplegic with muscular dystrophy. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cachooscar, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Do you guys know of a different way to drag the mouse in Windows 10?

Is there a program or a secret registry editor setting to add an easier way to drag the mouse cursor. I am a quadriplegic with muscular dystrophy. And it is starting to get too much in the way of my editing.

submitted by /u/cachooscar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cachooscar, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Do you guys know of a different way to drag the mouse in Windows 10?

Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

i only have mouse and keyboard connected. dont use anything else.

PC is chill. CPU on load is less than 55C. I have lots of fans!

When i restart the PC it goes away, so pretty sure thats not heat.

I changed my port too! it came back again after some time. Windows 10 really sucks.

de.das.dude, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Do you guys know of a different way to drag the mouse in Windows 10?

1. Do you guys know of a different way to drag the mouse in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - guys different drag

2. Is there a hack to hide a window "as long as you are dragging with the mouse"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a hack to hide a window "as long as you are dragging with the mouse": Hello, I am looking for a hack that allows me to click and hold on a file, so that I can drag it and drop it on another window. The thing is, I would like to make the window invisible when I start dragging my file, so that I can see the window behind it and drop the file...
  3. Is there a hack to hide a window "as long as you are dragging with the mouse"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a hack to hide a window "as long as you are dragging with the mouse": Hello, I am looking for a hack that allows me to click and hold on a file, so that I can drag it and drop it on another window. The thing is, I would like to make the window invisible when I start dragging my file, so that I can see the window behind it and drop the file...
  4. I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?: In Win 10 when I pressed Fn-F7 It Used To Make My Screen Go Black And The Screen Wouldn't On Back Until I Pressed Them Again, But In Win 11 It Doesnt Work Anymore I Want To Know If There Is A Way To Do It In Win 11 And If Not Could You Make A Way?...
  5. guys do you even know what is this on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guys do you even know what is this on my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hahaha23213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5zyd7/guys_do_you_even_know_what_is_this_on_my_computer/
  6. Hello guys, something like that happened. Do you know what to do?

Hello guys, something like that happened. Do you know what to do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/majloszel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igfe4p/hello_guys_something_like_that_happened_do_you/
  7. Do you guys know how to resolve this?

Do you guys know how to resolve this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DrKillswitch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hajtfv/do_you_guys_know_how_to_resolve_this/
  8. You guys know what this is.

You guys know what this is.: So yeah it’s happening again (it happens literally every startup) black screen no cursor, is lit up, can’t even get into the automatic repair screen because the turn it off and back on three times trick won’t work, have no automatic repair drive or cd thing (wouldn’t matter...
  9. Do you guys know how to hide this bar below status bar on Windows 10?

Do you guys know how to hide this bar below status bar on Windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kadeSNOb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gg1tid/do_you_guys_know_how_to_hide_this_bar_below/
  10. Do you guys get Windows 10 Enterprise Issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you guys get Windows 10 Enterprise Issues?: Hi, I'm currently using Windows 7. I wanted to try Win10. Can you guys tell me if you have issues within installed OS? Please include your CPU, GPU and RAM specs and also your Windows version. Thanks. *Smile 42239