Windows 10: do you have a driver for umax astra 3450?

Discus and support do you have a driver for umax astra 3450? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to install a driver for a UMAX Astra 3450 scannerwhere is that available?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donna Gourd, Jan 26, 2023.

1. do you have a driver for umax astra 3450?

I need to install a driver for a UMAX Astra 3450 scannerwhere is that available?

:)

Donna Gourd, Jan 26, 2023

2. Driver for old scanner UMAX ASTRA 3450 for Windows 10

Hi there....

I need driver for my old scanner UMAX ASTRA 3450 for Windows 10.

From sane-plustek.5 here is Vendor and Product ID

Thank You

NB: May be I need Linux Live CD to scan my document and put the result into my Harddrive :-?

IGA Made Muliarsa, Jan 26, 2023
  3. LemP Win User
    The Driver for UMAX ASTRA 3600 Scanner for Windows 7 is not working seems require an update.

There probably is not a UMAX driver for the Astra 3600 for 32-bit Windows 7. There definitely is not a UMAX driver for the Astra 3600 for 64-bit Windows 7.

VueScan is a commercial -- not free -- program that may work for you. It claims to support over 6000 scanners. Unfortunately, although many UMAX scanners are on their list of compatible devices, the Astra 3600 is not one of them. There is a free trial,
    so you might as well download VueScan and give it a try.

VueScan:
    https://www.hamrick.com/

4. do you have a driver for umax astra 3450?

The Driver for UMAX ASTRA 3600 Scanner for Windows 7 is not working seems require an update.

I was all the while working with scanner UMAX ASTRA 3600 on Windows XP. After upgrading the OS to Windows 7, my scanner is not working for an update to the driver.

Kaivaramram, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

do you have a driver for umax astra 3450?

1. do you have a driver for umax astra 3450? - Similar Threads - driver umax astra

2. do you have a driver for umax astra 3450?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do you have a driver for umax astra 3450?: I need to install a driver for a UMAX Astra 3450 scannerwhere is that available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-a-driver-for-umax-astra-3450/580b40ef-aae8-4033-9203-f5c5722c9f94
  3. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450: I have been trying to play Minecraft and Overwatch however experience reoccurring issues with my graphics. I tend to get a large red "x" claiming that I have an issue with my graphics card. I went to check if it could be updated, only for it to claim it's already up-to-date....
  4. If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you uninstall a driver that is hidden. How do you then reinstall it.: My laptop is a dell g3 i5. my gtx 1050 ti became undetected for some reason. I then uninstalled it in hopes to reinstall it and for it to work. Now I can't reinstall it. Help submitted by /u/theal2345 [link] [comments]...
  5. You do not have permmision to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You do not have permmision to access: I have freenas 11 and I've have set it up, but when I try to connect via windows it says you do not have permission to access \\_____________________________ please help if anyone has experienced this before :...
  6. AMD Radeon HD 3450

AMD Radeon HD 3450: So I recently purchased a refurbished PC, which is: Dell Optiplex 980 x64 based. It has the following basic specs: CPU: i5 650, 3.20GHz (Dual-Core) RAM: 8GB Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 3450 When I tried to run a few games like...
  7. Do you have a number?

Do you have a number?: In my opinion, Microsoft laptops should have numbers. Anyone agree? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/do-you-have-a-number/cb01e2bb-d952-4422-99d1-d462959bbaa2
  8. Driver for old scanner UMAX ASTRA 3450 for Windows 10

Driver for old scanner UMAX ASTRA 3450 for Windows 10: Hi there.... I need driver for my old scanner UMAX ASTRA 3450 for Windows 10. From http://www.sane-project.org/man/sane-plustek.5.html here is Vendor and Product ID Vendor UMAX - ID: 0x1606 ----------------------------------------------------------...
  9. Do you have a Dell XPS15?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you have a Dell XPS15?: Apologies if this is not the right place for my query but I respect the opinions of all on this forum. Can any owner give a 'warts an' all' review for a Dell XPS15. Having read computer mags which say it's great to some owners who say it's the worst buy ever. It looks just...
  10. When you upgrade do you have 2 licenses?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When you upgrade do you have 2 licenses?: I have an original win 7 disk. I remember to I can't remember if I used it to upgrade to 8.1 or I bought it full version. I know I did it from the store. Then 8.1 I got the free upgrade to 10. I am thinking to install 7 on a laptop. Is there a way to know if my original...