Windows 10: Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com?

Discus and support Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HannahMurphy1, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:02 AM.

1. Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com?

Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com ?

:)

HannahMurphy1, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:02 AM

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

3. Show Company/Firm on incoming calls ? N95

Hi..

I have a N95 with newest software.

I would like to be able to display company/firm on incoming calls, but I´m not able to find it anywhere.

Is it possible or will it be possible in a near future ?

Best regards

Tue N

shark75---01, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:18 AM
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com?

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

Thema:

Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com?

1. Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com? - Similar Threads - connection firm called

2. do you have any chess game free for members of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do you have any chess game free for members of microsoft?: do you have any chess game free for members of Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-any-chess-game-free-for-members-of/629a652d-bec9-4115-bf79-2117e5f32050
  3. You do not have permmision to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You do not have permmision to access: I have freenas 11 and I've have set it up, but when I try to connect via windows it says you do not have permission to access \\_____________________________ please help if anyone has experienced this before :...
  4. How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you get rid of the windows 10 "connect app" the app that is called "connect": Hello i was wondering how do you get rid of this app called "connect" in windows 10, i don't need it, and when i go to app settings and try to click the uninstall button it doesn't let me, and when i open the app, it says my device isn't support or something like that...
  5. Do you have a number?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do you have a number?: In my opinion, Microsoft laptops should have numbers. Anyone agree? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/do-you-have-a-number/cb01e2bb-d952-4422-99d1-d462959bbaa2
  6. Do any of you remember?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do any of you remember?: Remember back in Win 7 when you could add a picture in to the back round of file explorer? I can't remember the name of the tool but I used it and loved it. Instead of just a white background with files and folders you now had a picture Well is there anything/software out...
  7. "You are not currently connected to any networks"

"You are not currently connected to any networks": But I'm online just fine. I can't change my profile location to private, and I can't make my computer register that it's connected with either my wifi or my ethernet. I've looked through the steps posted here, but to no avail. I don't even have the NetworkList key in my...
  8. Do you have a Dell XPS15?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you have a Dell XPS15?: Apologies if this is not the right place for my query but I respect the opinions of all on this forum. Can any owner give a 'warts an' all' review for a Dell XPS15. Having read computer mags which say it's great to some owners who say it's the worst buy ever. It looks just...
  9. "you are not currently connected to any networks" Internet is connect

"you are not currently connected to any networks" Internet is connect: I've used every trouble shooter and share option. Checked settings in services. Updated wireless adapter drivers, even used an USB wireless adapter 67481
  10. You are not currently connected to any networks

You are not currently connected to any networks: I have the following network adapters: [img] What if I disable all but the realtek controller? 76195