Windows 10: Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com?

Discus and support Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HannahMurphy1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com?

Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com ?

:)

HannahMurphy1, Mar 26, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Show Company/Firm on incoming calls ? N95

Hi..

I have a N95 with newest software.

I would like to be able to display company/firm on incoming calls, but I´m not able to find it anywhere.

Is it possible or will it be possible in a near future ?

Best regards

Tue N

shark75---01, Mar 26, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com?

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com?

1. Do you have any connection with a firm called astrologyimage.com? - Similar Threads - connection firm called

2. Do you have any 3rd party tech support that works for you?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you have any 3rd party tech support that works for you?: The reason is a company called Webistic LLC is trying to collect $199.00 for securing my emails and my router. When I called, Microsoft recording said they don't do tech support....
  3. Do you have any 3rd party tech support that works for you?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you have any 3rd party tech support that works for you?: The reason is a company called Webistic LLC is trying to collect $199.00 for securing my emails and my router. When I called, Microsoft recording said they don't do tech support....
  4. My laptop is not having any com port in it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not having any com port in it.: Hello Sir, I am A coding student and i love to code on the pcb making new things . Suddenly i Noticed a problem in my Laptop , I cannot flash any data into PCB cuz my laptop was not showing any COM ports in it. I searched the web and this microsoft portal too. and didnt find...
  5. My laptop is not having any com port in it.

My laptop is not having any com port in it.: Hello Sir, I am A coding student and i love to code on the pcb making new things . Suddenly i Noticed a problem in my Laptop , I cannot flash any data into PCB cuz my laptop was not showing any COM ports in it. I searched the web and this microsoft portal too. and didnt find...
  6. Do you have any page wireframes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you have any page wireframes?: Do you have any page wireframes ready on our website or will those need to be produced as part of the scope of work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-any-page-wireframes/4f07f730-6dc5-4b94-973f-620bc53b48c8
  7. Do you have any page wireframes?

Do you have any page wireframes?: Do you have any page wireframes ready on our website or will those need to be produced as part of the scope of work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-any-page-wireframes/4f07f730-6dc5-4b94-973f-620bc53b48c8
  8. Do you have any page wireframes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. you are not connected to any networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    you are not connected to any networks.: An ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends.Plug this cable into the openning on the back or side of the computer.Make sure the other end of the cable is plugged into the router.If that does not help,help try using a different cable....
  10. Windows 10 $200 firm??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 $200 firm??: Happy new year everyone. Was just curious if anyone got a good Christmas or new year deal off of this product. It seems to be the only thing not on sale. I love payment options as well. I didn't realize software was still that much....2020 was back to the future...