Windows 10: do you have to use an xbox controller/keyboard & mouse to play the games you get from the...

Discus and support do you have to use an xbox controller/keyboard & mouse to play the games you get from the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a gamecube controller, and i want to use it for yakuza kiwami. i want to know if you can and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bruh222, Nov 15, 2020.

1. bruh222 Win User

do you have to use an xbox controller/keyboard & mouse to play the games you get from the...

I have a gamecube controller, and i want to use it for yakuza kiwami. i want to know if you can and how

:)

bruh222, Nov 15, 2020
  2. EricRrrr Win User

Xbox Game to PC Stream - Mouse/Keyboard Control

Just want to throw this out there;

1 - this is an awesome feature

2 - I don't want to use my xbox controller on the PC.

3 - is there a way, that anyone knows, to get the mouse and keyboard to work with the game ON THE PC?

EricRrrr, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers

Source: Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

do you have to use an xbox controller/keyboard & mouse to play the games you get from the...

Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers

Source: Mouse and Keyboard Support for Xbox One Developers - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

1. do you have to use an xbox controller/keyboard & mouse to play the games you get from the... - Similar Threads - xbox controller keyboard

2. How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?: I want to be able to use a single mouse and keyboard to control multiple HP-Z PCs. I currently use the synergy application but recently experience issues with it not working properly. Is there an alternative to the synergy application or maybe a native plug-in?...
  3. How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?: I want to be able to use a single mouse and keyboard to control multiple HP-Z PCs. I currently use the synergy application but recently experience issues with it not working properly. Is there an alternative to the synergy application or maybe a native plug-in?...
  4. Having trouble playing Game Pass using Xbox Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble playing Game Pass using Xbox Controller: Hello, I have a Xbox Series controller connected to my Windows 11 pro laptop.It worked fine a few days ago, but now everytime I press the B button it also presses the A button, Everytime I press the A button it double presses it, everytime I press the Start Button it presses...
  5. Having trouble playing Game Pass using Xbox Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble playing Game Pass using Xbox Controller: Hello, I have a Xbox Series controller connected to my Windows 11 pro laptop.It worked fine a few days ago, but now everytime I press the B button it also presses the A button, Everytime I press the A button it double presses it, everytime I press the Start Button it presses...
  6. Gaming Mouse detected as Mouse ,keyboard and controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming Mouse detected as Mouse ,keyboard and controller: I got a new mouse for my pc. it's an ADXH 0519 RGB. it's nothing fancy or expensive but it is detected as a mouse, keyboard and controller in the control panel and it won't let me use my Xbox 360 wired controller on the pc anymore. when I go into devices and printers to try...
  7. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  8. can you control games with computer or mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can you control games with computer or mouse: on windows, 10 is the many games that can be controlled by keyboard aND Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-control-games-with-computer-or-mouse/598f37b5-20fc-449d-a791-0825ba82dbe1"
  9. Can you get a virus from a keyboard?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you get a virus from a keyboard?: I know this might sound like a stupid question. But say you have a keyboard and you do not know if someone did anything to it. Then you connect it to your laptop. Assuming its a wired keyboard, this is impossible right? But what if its a wireless keyboard? I ask this because...
  10. Can you get a virus from a keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you get a virus from a keyboard?: I know this might sound like a stupid question. But say you have a keyboard and you do not know if someone did anything to it. Then you connect it to your laptop. Assuming its a wired keyboard, this is impossible right? But what if its a wireless keyboard? I ask this because...