Windows 10: Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10?

Discus and support Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey community you know a good antivirus program probably caught me a virus and that's why I'm here now...should be for free...thanks in advance Kennt... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DerPole16, Jun 6, 2020.

1. DerPole16 Win User

Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10?

Hey community you know a good antivirus program probably caught me a virus and that's why I'm here now...should be for free...thanks in advance

:)

DerPole16, Jun 6, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10?

good programs gone bad

list all the programs here that you know was good but is now bad

skellattarr, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10?

1. Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10? - Similar Threads - free antivirus program

2. Is TotalAV a good Antivirus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is TotalAV a good Antivirus?: I currently use Malwarebytes the free one for scans and etc. Recently it has removed a Trojan, but I want to make sure, and have on demand scanning that could be better. I've seen recommendations for TotalAV and just want to make sure that it is not a scam and is better than...
  3. Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.

Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.: Is there a good free antivirus recommendable for Windows 10. Not sure if the Defender which comes with Windows 10 is good enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-a-good-free-antivirus-for-windows-10/40ab8912-55cb-403e-99b3-36f905e398c0
  4. Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?

Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?: I recently heard about the Avast scandal. Avast allegedly sold millions of user data. I'm not sure if this is true, but to be on the safe side, I decided to uninstall it. Do you know any good alternatives?...
  5. Good antivirus softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Good antivirus softwares: I’m getting a Windows desktop soon and I’d like to download an antivirus software for safety. I’ve only used Macs so I’m not very sure what works well. Could anyone recommend some? (Preferably cheap or at a free price) submitted by /u/rsienna [link] [comments]...
  6. Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop?: I already have Windows 10 and Bitdefender. Do you know any good other protection programs that are free and reliable? :3 Könnt ihr mir kostenlose Virenschutzprogramme für den Laptop empfehlen?
  7. Nothing is good enough for you Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is good enough for you Win10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gt2416 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/druh3i/nothing_is_good_enough_for_you_win10/
  8. What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?

What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?: I have tried four and all four have tried one way or another to screw up my computer either they mess with the start up or try to dismantle my webcam these antivirus security programs do more damage than viruses. these programs have cost me money to repair my laptop and one...
  9. do you know about good calendar / reminder softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do you know about good calendar / reminder softwares: calendar / reminder with notification that stays until you close the notification? you're not always by your desktop / mobile, you could be swimming, tons of things, etc also something for 'sequenced, associated tasks'? calendar / reminder software where if you move task...
  10. A good free PC Cleaning Program?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A good free PC Cleaning Program?: Yeah, I know these programs are mostly useless, but I like the "1 click clean" instead of make all by myself. I used CCleaner for years without a single problem, but now there is that bad news about some malware inside CCleaner, etc...so I want to look for an alternative....