Windows 10: Do you know how to toggle this feature ? I turn it on sometimes by mistake but I don't know...

Discus and support Do you know how to toggle this feature ? I turn it on sometimes by mistake but I don't know... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Claax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icjk19/do_you_know_how_to_toggle_this_feature_i_turn_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Claax, Aug 19, 2020.

1. /u/Claax Win User

Do you know how to toggle this feature ? I turn it on sometimes by mistake but I don't know...

/u/Claax, Aug 19, 2020

2. OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Do you know how to toggle this feature ? I turn it on sometimes by mistake but I don't know...

Toggle keys stopped working after Windows 10 update

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toggle keys stopped working after the update. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the toggle option is turned off in the settings page.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Access Settings from Start Menu.
    • From Settings, click
      Ease of Access.
    • Select Keyboard from the options.
    • Cast a glance at the right pane of Keyboard. you can see
      Toggle Keys option with a slider.
    • Switch the slider to On mode and activate the feature.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Do you know how to toggle this feature ? I turn it on sometimes by mistake but I don't know...

1. Do you know how to toggle this feature ? I turn it on sometimes by mistake but I don't know... - Similar Threads - toggle feature turn

2. I made a terrible mistake and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a terrible mistake and I don't know how to fix it.: I had a computer that had NVIDIA Display could run and play smoothly. One day my computer screen glitched and then for a short time computer screen is back but it's like stretched. I went to Device Manager and I ACCIDENTALLY deleted NVIDIA Graphics Card, then the screen...
  3. I made a terrible mistake and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made a terrible mistake and I don't know how to fix it.: I had a computer that had NVIDIA Display could run and play smoothly. One day my computer screen glitched and then for a short time computer screen is back but it's like stretched. I went to Device Manager and I ACCIDENTALLY deleted NVIDIA Graphics Card, then the screen...
  4. I made a terrible mistake and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  6. I don't know want to do?

I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  7. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  9. Bug? Feature? Malware?? I don't know!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug? Feature? Malware?? I don't know!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zeareden [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg4xww/bug_feature_malware_i_dont_know/
  10. Sometimes I don't know what to do

Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750