Windows 10: Do you know this link

Discus and support Do you know this link in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi ! Do you know this link https://www.microsoftpoll.com/wix/p3090746419.aspx?r=3213586&s=CQIIGJGI&l=9... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlbertLawson, May 17, 2019.

1. Do you know this link

AlbertLawson, May 17, 2019
  2. kronckew Win User

Did you know...

hover works for me inside a site page with links, where exactly you need to put it for the bookmarks lists i do not know, but maybe someone else does...

i googled some suggested entries for bookmark text in userchrome.css, but they must be for pre-57 as they don't seem to work.

kronckew, May 17, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 17, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Do you know this link

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Do you know this link :p

cadaveca, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Do you know this link

1. Do you know this link - Similar Threads - link

2. can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices: My online account its removed but still shows up on my PC as a linked to Microsoft account and cant remove. See image online acount gonebut still in PC settings...
  3. can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can remove old linked PC under accounts /linked devices: My online account its removed but still shows up on my PC as a linked to Microsoft account and cant remove. See image online acount gonebut still in PC settings...
  4. Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...: Phone Link opens expanded so large I can't pull the top down or the bottom up. The minimize/maximize buttons are out of view and so is the text box. I can't respond or create a new text message. I am using a nearly new Lenovo Windows 11 pro laptop. This problem began about...
  5. Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...

Phone Link is expanded so large, I can't pull the top down or raise the bottom up. The...: Phone Link opens expanded so large I can't pull the top down or the bottom up. The minimize/maximize buttons are out of view and so is the text box. I can't respond or create a new text message. I am using a nearly new Lenovo Windows 11 pro laptop. This problem began about...
  6. Phone Link - creating a small window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - creating a small window: Dear Team,When I open the link and make a call, the pop-up window resizes to really small; I can't seem to stop it, thus making any of the options unable to load, EG. Dail buttons, etc. I've attached photos from before. After the resize, it starts resizing automatically once...
  7. Phone Link - creating a small window

Phone Link - creating a small window: Dear Team,When I open the link and make a call, the pop-up window resizes to really small; I can't seem to stop it, thus making any of the options unable to load, EG. Dail buttons, etc. I've attached photos from before. After the resize, it starts resizing automatically once...
  8. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  9. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  10. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...