Windows 10: Do you know this link

Discus and support Do you know this link in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi ! Do you know this link https://www.microsoftpoll.com/wix/p3090746419.aspx?r=3213586&s=CQIIGJGI&l=9... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlbertLawson, May 20, 2019.

1. Do you know this link

AlbertLawson, May 20, 2019
  2. kronckew Win User

Did you know...

hover works for me inside a site page with links, where exactly you need to put it for the bookmarks lists i do not know, but maybe someone else does...

i googled some suggested entries for bookmark text in userchrome.css, but they must be for pre-57 as they don't seem to work.

kronckew, May 20, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 20, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Do you know this link

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Do you know this link :p

cadaveca, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Do you know this link

1. Do you know this link - Similar Threads - link

2. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  3. My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone screen is broken and blank, can I still the Phone Link on my PC?: I use a Samsung S20 phone but my phone fell and my screen is bad totally blank, but still on. I didn't fully complete my Phone Link set up earlier, so I'm unable to access my phone settings to allow the permissions needed for me for me to able to view my screen from my PC. Is...
  4. I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...: I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on it as advised does nothing,I have a Microsoft and google account,how do I access the software?...
  5. I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...

I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...: I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on it as advised does nothing,I have a Microsoft and google account,how do I access the software?...
  6. I have purchased software from Ebay which has been sent in "Google Link "form.Clicking on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  8. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  9. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...
  10. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...