Windows 10: Do you like Microsoft?Why?

Discus and support Do you like Microsoft?Why? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I think Microsoft is good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-like-microsoftwhy/5bff4c0e-efd3-4c1f-8408-dc6cd3df0da2" Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BowenDeng1, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Do you like Microsoft?Why?

I think Microsoft is good.

:)

BowenDeng1, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Do you like Microsoft?Why?

Can't connect to Microsoft Services like Microsoft Account using my home network.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• When you try browse with edge do you get any error message?
    Issue: Microsoft Edge

I would suggest you to try to restart Microsoft Edge Browser.

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task.
    • Restart your Computer and check if it helps.
    If the above steps doesn't help. Please perform the below suggested methods and check.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Issue: Microsoft Account

You can try running the Microsoft Accounts troubleshooter. It's an
    automated tool that can find and automatically fix some problems.

Hope this helps, for any other queries do get back to us we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Do you like Microsoft?Why?

1. Do you like Microsoft?Why? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Why

2. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  3. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  4. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  5. Why microsoft support so bad

Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  6. why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?: There are multiple errors that prevent upgrade to Windows 11.It seems many users are stuck with various problems such as 0x80070643 etc.Looking through the communities posts is like watching people play the game Myst with clues that just lead to other problems.Have yet to...
  7. why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?

why does Microsoft offer windows 11 upgrade knowing of errors?: There are multiple errors that prevent upgrade to Windows 11.It seems many users are stuck with various problems such as 0x80070643 etc.Looking through the communities posts is like watching people play the game Myst with clues that just lead to other problems.Have yet to...
  8. Why is Microsoft support so useless?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft support so useless?: It has been a few days, I have tried 8 times with support to get windows to activate, 4 online support and 4 phone support. They go through the same troubleshooting steps showing I have a windows license but I can't activate it. They troubleshoot using remote assist, went...
  9. Why is Microsoft support so useless?

Why is Microsoft support so useless?: It has been a few days, I have tried 8 times with support to get windows to activate, 4 online support and 4 phone support. They go through the same troubleshooting steps showing I have a windows license but I can't activate it. They troubleshoot using remote assist, went...
  10. hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...

hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...: i tried doing staff from yt but it didnt work i want to install the new version so i could play with my friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-trying-to-install-microsoft-store-but-idk/94358651-1aee-4d1e-9680-e4e8bf4f15af