Windows 10: Do You Like What You See...can I give more feedback ?

Discus and support Do You Like What You See...can I give more feedback ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I like the Spotlight pictures, and being asked if I like them. I would prefer it if there were more questions, for example "is it the water you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IsabelMonteith, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Do You Like What You See...can I give more feedback ?

Hello

I like the Spotlight pictures, and being asked if I like them. I would prefer it if there were more questions, for example "is it the water you like,

or the mountains" ? I got a photo of a mountain lake. I loved the lake but do not like mountains. Now almost every picture they suggest

contains water and mountains. How do I tell them I like water but not mountains ? How do I tell them I want ocean and beach pictures ?

:)

IsabelMonteith, Jan 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Again - Feedback Hub 'can't open', Windows 10 build 15058

Hi,

To further troubleshoot the issue, I suggest visiting this
    link
    and make sure to cover all the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Jericho Lap, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Do You Like What You See...can I give more feedback ?

I beg you to fix the Feedback Hub

Hi Jeff,

We would like to ask you a few questions for us to better assist you. Please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue (updates, software installations, etc.)?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a reset for Feedback Hub application by following these steps:

• Got to Settings and click System.
    • Click Apps & Features on the left pane of the screen.
    • Select Feedback Hub then click Advanced options.
    • Under Storage usage and apps reset, click Reset.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Do You Like What You See...can I give more feedback ?

1. Do You Like What You See...can I give more feedback ? - Similar Threads - more feedback

2. Microsoft finally tests “more reliable” Windows Search on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft finally tests “more reliable” Windows Search on Windows 10: Windows 10’s April 2024 preview update has arrived with changes to Settings, Lock screen, and other components. This update finally addresses a significant problem with the Search feature. The official update page mentions that the search is now more reliable. You can expect...
  3. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  4. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  5. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  6. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  7. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. This More Customer Feedback Than Anything Else....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This More Customer Feedback Than Anything Else....: I installed Win10 update 2004 on four laptops in my home network and now all 4 of my NAS drives are not shown in Explorer under the "Networks" tree, only my computers are shown there. I've followed NUMEROUS suggestions from several user groups and Microsoft to try to get...
  9. Twitter PWA for Windows gets Feedback Intergration and more in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA for Windows gets Feedback Intergration and more in latest update: Twitter has been one company which has been continuously supporting the Windows Platform. The social giant launched its PWA application for Windows 10 users some time ago and has been regularly pushing out new features to the application. The company has again pushed out...
  10. Some more feedback needed on Diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some more feedback needed on Diskpart: Hi all, I've recently done a clean Windows 10 installation using a Media Creation Tool created flash drive. I always look afterwards in Disk Management or Diskpart to see if the partitions are set up correctly. My clean installation method is always the same I delete all...