Windows 10: Do you mind helping with my BSOD

Discus and support Do you mind helping with my BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It happens when ever i start up stalker call of pripyat, any other game i do not have problems. It is an old game so maybe that has something to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sanguine Shroom, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Do you mind helping with my BSOD

It happens when ever i start up stalker call of pripyat, any other game i do not have problems. It is an old game so maybe that has something to do with it. I was hope8ing to possibly learn from this.

I don't know how to analyze these dump files so i used who crash. Here are the results:

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sun 11/29/2020 12:52:37 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112920-10937-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5210
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x20, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80266EE533E
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 11/28/2020 1:45:47 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112820-11906-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x139 0x3, 0xFFFF8981F2ABF280, 0xFFFF8981F2ABF1D8, 0x0
    Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 11/28/2020 11:04:00 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112820-32187-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x20, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80062AE533E
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

On Sat 11/28/2020 7:04:11 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\112820-10578-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x20, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80074CE533E

Ican upload you the dump files as well.

:)

Sanguine Shroom, Nov 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2020
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Nov 29, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Do you mind helping with my BSOD

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Do you mind helping with my BSOD :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Do you mind helping with my BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

Do you mind helping with my BSOD

1. Do you mind helping with my BSOD - Similar Threads - mind helping BSOD

2. Hello everyone, can you help my with the bsod problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, can you help my with the bsod problem?: I reinstalled the Windows today and since that my laptop got into several bsod caused by ntkrnlmp.exe. I ran the MemTest86 and Windows Memory Diagnostic with no problem I let the drivers what windows thinks is the best for my laptop, but it still goes into bsods. Also I have...
  3. Hello everyone, can you help my with the bsod problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone, can you help my with the bsod problem?: I reinstalled the Windows today and since that my laptop got into several bsod caused by ntkrnlmp.exe. I ran the MemTest86 and Windows Memory Diagnostic with no problem I let the drivers what windows thinks is the best for my laptop, but it still goes into bsods. Also I have...
  4. Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys, can you help troubleshoot my BSOD?: I have a minidump file, can someone take a look and let me know what's causing my computer to crash?Thank youhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/o7y6neebsi9i7hg/minidump.zip?dl=0It's crashed a few times in the last couple of days. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you...
  5. Mind maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mind maps: I am looking for a mind map software. I beleive that Microsoft had software for this. I don't want my info on the cloud so some downloadable stand alone software would be needed.Thanks...
  6. Work PC has a mind of it’s own. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Work PC has a mind of it’s own. Help?: I’m running Windows 10 on a ThinkPad laptop with two ThinkVision monitors, using a ThinkPad docking station to connect the 3. Not every time, but often enough that it’s annoying, if I lock/shut down/or restart my computer, when I come back, the settings for my 2 monitors...
  7. PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND: Randomly after getting off cod last night my pc decided to tell me it was fetching cdn configuration on the blizzard launcher but now I have “website www.microsoft.com is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts and nothing will download I’ve tried all the fixes...
  8. Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!: Hi, I just migrated back to Win after a decade on Mac. Build my tower and am now failing miserably at installing Win 10 pro. Here's the deal. 1. I format a USB drive to NTFS/GUID on my Mac Pro and copy the contents of the latest win10 disk image (Win10_1909_English_x64)...
  9. Does anyone mind helping me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anyone mind helping me?: Okay so Thursday I got this windows 10 desktop right? So every game I played like games that were full pixels didnt work and were veeeery slow..My windows 7 laptop played them better than this..I reset my computer hoping it would help I asked a few other times before this for...
  10. Have Officially lost my mind! Please help w/ crashes!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have Officially lost my mind! Please help w/ crashes!: Ok, i take a lot of pride and meticulous care with my pc. I have had little to no problems over the years (almost time for an upgrade.. almost) until I recently upgraded to win10 creators. Now its never ending! I play a lot of wow and constantly get Exception 132 errors...