Windows 10: Do you moderate your answers at all?

Discus and support Do you moderate your answers at all? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No matter what question I look for answers to I always end up on answers from the moderators here pointing to their own websites full of PPC ads or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Boulder Ready to Work, May 8, 2019.

1. Do you moderate your answers at all?

No matter what question I look for answers to I always end up on answers from the moderators here pointing to their own websites full of PPC ads or affiliate links or just because they are SEO'ing their own websites and it's so obvious. Why don't you regulate this? That's why it's so hard to find answers to anything and why Google's search results are marginally better because you promote your own spammers on Bing thinking you're providing assistance.

:)

Boulder Ready to Work, May 8, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

Might I suggest you tweak your colour settings for your monitor, regular Mods are Blue *Smile Do you moderate your answers at all? :)

Tatty_One, May 8, 2019
  3. MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

I guess I am too awesome to be listed *Stick Out Tongue Do you moderate your answers at all? :p I sent a message to W1zzard to address that, thanks!

sneekypeet, May 8, 2019
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

Do you moderate your answers at all?

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

hmmmm never noticed this before but the senior moderators are green. The regular moderators are purple and W1zzard and his sidekick Darksaber are red and sneekypeet isn't on the staff list at all.

Notable members

Thema:

Do you moderate your answers at all?

1. Do you moderate your answers at all? - Similar Threads - moderate answers

2. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage: I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or softwares like a voice changer, I always get a BSOD within 5-10 minutes. I have tried stuff like updating my nvidia drivers,...
  3. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage: I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or softwares like a voice changer, I always get a BSOD within 5-10 minutes. I have tried stuff like updating my nvidia drivers,...
  4. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...: [[INTEGRATION-TEST React]] thread created for testing whether a question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-case-5128513-moderator-should-be-able-to-move/f83c0af2-9605-4082-bc1a-c03738d7cd4f
  6. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...: [[INTEGRATION-TEST React]] thread created for testing whether a question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-case-5128513-moderator-should-be-able-to-move/f83c0af2-9605-4082-bc1a-c03738d7cd4f
  7. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...: I think you have some mods, that are too enthusiastic to moderate the topic chat in your start page news pages, its got to the point people cant reliably comment, as the mods delete the comments.Par examplar : My surprised comment a comment was not deleted... was deleted.Does...
  9. Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...

Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...: I think you have some mods, that are too enthusiastic to moderate the topic chat in your start page news pages, its got to the point people cant reliably comment, as the mods delete the comments.Par examplar : My surprised comment a comment was not deleted... was deleted.Does...
  10. To the moderators removing or locking topics that are still active and not answered!

in Windows 10 Customization
    To the moderators removing or locking topics that are still active and not answered!: Hej moderators! You just locked one topic that still active and not answered!!! (about Language Bar pop-up after updating to 1903.), then you removed my repost from the other webbsite of the similar topic...