Windows 10: Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?

Discus and support Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So today i just removed some software including my anti virus to get more space on disk and memory. I am afraid there is left over data from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikelferdinan, Jul 12, 2018.

1. mikelferdinan Win User

Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?

So today i just removed some software including my anti virus to get more space on disk and memory. I am afraid there is left over data from the software that i removed. So do i need to use 3rd cleaner such as CCleaner for it?

:)

mikelferdinan, Jul 12, 2018
  2. LEGITMICROSOFTUSER Win User

Disk Cleanup vs. Third-Party Cleaners (CCleaner, Advanced SystemCare, etc.)

So disk cleanup is good already, and Ccleaner is best 3rd party cleaner

LEGITMICROSOFTUSER, Oct 21, 2018
  3. mikelferdinan Win User

So today i just removed some software including my anti virus to get more space on disk and memory. I am afraid there is left over data from the software that i removed. So do i need to use 3rd cleaner such as CCleaner for it?

mikelferdinan, Oct 21, 2018
  4. michaeltyson Win User

ccleaner

Does anyone use ccleaner?? I know some people that use it and say its amazing! Any suggestions on a better small scale computer cleaner?

michaeltyson, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10? - Similar Threads - need ccleaner 3rd

2. Windows 10 3rd party softwear restriction unacceptable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 3rd party softwear restriction unacceptable.: Dear Microsoft I have purchased a new Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10 S installed. I have programs that I use on my other windows machines. This version of Windows 10 informs me that it blocks apps that do not come form the windows store. I have tried disabling the...
  3. Windows Defender or 3rd party?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or 3rd party?: Ordinary PC, running Windows 10 Professional ver 1803 I run some Adobe software. And it has a few performance issues. When I related the situation in the Adobe forum, they recommended completely shutting off whatever antivirus I'm using to see if that fixed the problem....
  4. Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?: So today i just removed some software including my anti virus to get more space on disk and memory. I am afraid there is left over data from the software that i removed. So do i need to use 3rd cleaner such as CCleaner for it? 113932
  5. Whats a good 3rd party Firewall (do you trust Microsoft) ?

Whats a good 3rd party Firewall (do you trust Microsoft) ?: So, when I had Win7, I had Comodo installed. I liked it. When I upgraded, Win10 knocked Comodo out saying it wasn't compatible with Win10. So, I left it alone. In the back of my mind is this nagging mistrust of Microsoft and the feeling I should add my own firewall and...
  6. Do I need 3rd party virus scanner on Win 10?

Do I need 3rd party virus scanner on Win 10?: OK, this is probably a highly subjective question but I've been using Norton for years but now that I'm on Win10 and my Norton subs is up, I wonder if I should just rely on Windows built in tools like Defender or if I should be using a paid or a free third party tool over...
  7. Careful for what you wish for - Data to be sold to 3rd parties

in Browsers and Email
    Careful for what you wish for - Data to be sold to 3rd parties: Hi there I'm surprised that there hasn't been any significant protest in the USA against a new law allowing ISP's to SELL peoples browsing history to 3rd parties -- we complain enough about Google / Amazon etc doing this but allowing ISP's to sell your browsing history --...
  8. ccleaner run cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ccleaner run cleaner: I just installed the free ccleaner and I want to know if it is safe to use 'run cleaner' and what the benefits are.*Biggrin 63040
  9. 3rd party software for Windows 10 maintenance?

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd party software for Windows 10 maintenance?: Do I need 3rd party apps for windows 10 maintenance? I´ve always used apps like CCleaner, Glary Utilities, MalwareBytes anti-malware, and Ausologics Defrag for weekly/monthly PC maintenance. Will the new Windows 10 OS take care of this stuff automatically? 11853
  10. Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative

in Windows 10 News
    Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative: Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative From Kaspersky Lab [img] Kaspersky Lab is well-known security software maker famous for their flagship products Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab recently released Kaspersky...