Windows 10: do you need cyberlink for gaming

Discus and support do you need cyberlink for gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; because i want to download a game and i need to free up some space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oliver Kingswood, Dec 9, 2023.

1. do you need cyberlink for gaming

because i want to download a game and i need to free up some space

:)

Oliver Kingswood, Dec 9, 2023

2. Cyberlink PerfectCam Cannot be Uninstalled

Hello Connie,

You may uninstall the app in Settings. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program (Cyberlink PerfectCam), and then select
      Uninstall
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Kindly inform us if that resolves your concern.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 9, 2023
  3. sathi-123 Win User
    LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Dec 9, 2023
  4. HaFin Win User

do you need cyberlink for gaming

uninstall Cyberlink

Cyberlink uninstalled properly. It appears initially to be installing, but actually uninstalls. Rather confusing the first time one encounters this! Thanks for suggestions!

HaFin, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

do you need cyberlink for gaming

1. do you need cyberlink for gaming - Similar Threads - need cyberlink gaming

2. do you need cyberlink for gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do you need cyberlink for gaming: because i want to download a game and i need to free up some space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-need-cyberlink-for-gaming/0828c400-0b78-48d0-bae6-d24594ae8d7b
  3. do you need cyberlink for gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    do you need cyberlink for gaming: because i want to download a game and i need to free up some space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-need-cyberlink-for-gaming/0828c400-0b78-48d0-bae6-d24594ae8d7b
  4. Do you need WIFI for activation ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you need WIFI for activation ?: Hi, Wonder if anyone can help me please, i had an old PC that had windows 10 installed free upgrade from 7 didnt need it anymore so i cleared my stuff from it and gave it to a brother in law but he does not have WIFI do you have to have WIFI for activation? Or is there...
  5. Do you need WIFI for activation ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do you need WIFI for activation ?: Hi, Wonder if anyone can help me please, i had an old PC that had windows 10 installed free upgrade from 7 didnt need it anymore so i cleared my stuff from it and gave it to a brother in law but he does not have WIFI do you have to have WIFI for activation? Or is there...
  6. Do you need WIFI for activation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Do you need a product key ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do you need a product key ?: If you need Windows 10 keys, contact me. I can give you link/Otherwise email you to buy Windows 10 license keys for low prices. Windows 10 PRO OEM for 1 PCLifetime - $25 Windows 10 PRO OEM for 2 PCLifetime - $40 Windows 10 HOME CD key for 1 PCLifetime - $25 Windows...
  8. cyberlink media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cyberlink media player: I keep getting a message that my cyberlink media player is playing or is on and I cannot get it to turn of. I do not have a control button for it that I can find, how do I get it to turn off?...
  9. Cyberlink DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cyberlink DVD: My DVD quit working please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-dvd/90314e82-7c67-4fcb-9c1f-2066c64c1f05
  10. Do you need a graphics card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Do you need a graphics card?: If you only use your computer for Microsoft Office and Internet surfing, do you need a graphics card? I do like having two monitors for working, so right now I have one monitor plugged into a Nvidia 660Ti graphics card and the other plugged into the motherboard for the Intel...