Windows 10: Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization...

Discus and support Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,When working on a device which is already joined to the Azure AD. Do you need to connect the work or school section? or is this only for personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nickb445, May 1, 2021.

1. nickb445 Win User

Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization...

Hello,When working on a device which is already joined to the Azure AD. Do you need to connect the work or school section? or is this only for personal devices? Then get error:

:)

nickb445, May 1, 2021

2. Microsoft (work/school) account unable to sign into Cortana, Bing, the Microsoft Account Page, and others

Work and School account is an account created by an organization’s administrator to enable a member of the organization to access Microsoft services such as OneNote online and Office 365. If you want to sign in to other Microsoft websites, we suggest creating
    a personal Microsoft account to sign in. You will know if your work or school account can be used if the sign in page indicates that you can use work, school or personal Microsoft account.

Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization... 66694547-f44f-4903-a72a-6994763a5a56.png

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, May 1, 2021
  3. kwb135 Win User
    Access work or school & Email accounts

What is the difference in connecting a work or school account under "access work or school" tab in settings vs adding a work or school account under "Email & Accounts">"Accounts used by other apps" tabs in settings.

They seem similar, but do they have different end points or reason you would use one over the other?

kwb135, May 1, 2021
  4. Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization...

School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization...

1. Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization... - Similar Threads - need add account

2. Add a work or school account button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a work or school account button not working: In Accounts > Email & accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, Add a work or school account button is not working. I kept clicking it but it wont popup the login screen.Also I tried to Signin with my school account in Microsoft Office 365 Word, then after I enter my email...
  3. Add a work or school account button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a work or school account button not working: In Accounts > Email & accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, Add a work or school account button is not working. I kept clicking it but it wont popup the login screen.Also I tried to Signin with my school account in Microsoft Office 365 Word, then after I enter my email...
  4. How do I use Microsoft Teams, without a cellphone account, or a work or school organization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I use Microsoft Teams, without a cellphone account, or a work or school organization...: The Answer is here.Download Microsoft Teams Desktop and Mobile Apps Microsoft TeamsI discovered that if you down load the desktop version of Microsoft Teams from the lynk above, it then allows you to integrate your outlook contacts and Skype contact into one communication...
  5. How do I use Microsoft Teams, without a cellphone account, or a work or school organization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use Microsoft Teams, without a cellphone account, or a work or school organization...: The Answer is here.Download Microsoft Teams Desktop and Mobile Apps Microsoft TeamsI discovered that if you down load the desktop version of Microsoft Teams from the lynk above, it then allows you to integrate your outlook contacts and Skype contact into one communication...
  6. Access work or school account setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access work or school account setting: If I were to connect my school account in Windows 10 account settings, is there anyway to tell what they gain access to (if anything)? I know that it can limit some of the settings you can change. submitted by /u/OptionalOxygen [link] [comments]...
  7. unable to add a school or work account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to add a school or work account: when i try to add the account the following error message appears: Something went wrong your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as WI-FI,VPN, or email....
  8. Access work or school & Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access work or school & Email accounts: What is the difference in connecting a work or school account under "access work or school" tab in settings vs adding a work or school account under "Email & Accounts">"Accounts used by other apps" tabs in settings. They seem similar, but do they have different end points...
  9. "Add a work or school account" not working

"Add a work or school account" not working: My Windows 10 and Office 365 had been working fine for about 3 months, but one day my locally installed Outlook said that it needed me to re-enter my credentials. I tried repeatedly, but it wouldn't work, so I removed my account entirely from Windows in the "Email &...
  10. Missing "Add work or school account"

Missing "Add work or school account": In Settings, Email and app accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, some computers are missing "Add work or school account". I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing this. Is this a function of a particular Windows 10 version? A function of joining an AD or AAD?...