Windows 10: Do you need to pay for Microsoft Rewards?

Discus and support Do you need to pay for Microsoft Rewards? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is getting, for example, a $5 microsoft gift card with microsoft rewards points meant to cost any real world money, or is it obtainable by default?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gabrielnow, May 29, 2021.

1. Do you need to pay for Microsoft Rewards?

Is getting, for example, a $5 microsoft gift card with microsoft rewards points meant to cost any real world money, or is it obtainable by default?

:)

gabrielnow, May 29, 2021

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 29, 2021
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, May 29, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Do you need to pay for Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

Source: Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders and in additional countries! - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Do you need to pay for Microsoft Rewards?

1. Do you need to pay for Microsoft Rewards? - Similar Threads - need pay Microsoft

2. Do you have to pay for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you have to pay for Windows 11: How much does it cost to install windows 11?Why does Micrsoft not anticipate the most basic of questions? Is that asking too much? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-to-pay-for-windows-11/dd1b411e-408b-4cf5-b6fb-128e03b619fb
  3. Do you have to pay for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you have to pay for Windows 11: How much does it cost to install windows 11?Why does Micrsoft not anticipate the most basic of questions? Is that asking too much? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-have-to-pay-for-windows-11/dd1b411e-408b-4cf5-b6fb-128e03b619fb
  4. Microsoft needs to pay for this reboot stupidity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft needs to pay for this reboot stupidity: re: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-or-join-class-action-lawsuit-against/c4614212-3c05-44d0-914c-41266ee6645a?page=4This needs to be dusted off. I don't know how they came up with this reboot idea, but I declare BS. I'll explain why.So, when...
  5. Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ??: Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ?? Many of my users and many other business and home users in Australia ask the question: Why are Microsoft Payment options not available at any businesses or web sites ? I get concerned when I talk about...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards: Please contact me, either, my email <PII removed> or Xbox live account: <removed>. Take the September month activities where every week you need to do amount of bing searches through PC or your Mobile phone, 4 times per week. My question is what day, Monday,...
  7. Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards: So on an apple phone, there is now a VPN option in the settings. I always turn the VPN on when I use my apple phone. I also do my Microsoft rewards searches on the phone. So, will my Microsoft rewards account get banned for using the apple VPN? Because I've heard that...
  8. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  9. Do I need to pay for 2 separate Microsoft accounts.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Do I need to pay for 2 separate Microsoft accounts.: Somehow I managed to sign up for 2 Microsoft accounts. One under my personal email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the other under *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . Please advise if I need both and cancel the later if its redundant....
  10. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...