Windows 10: Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit...

Discus and support Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello so I’ve been having this issue for a while and it has been bothering for months. There’s games I try to stream that have a hard time on stream... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DoctorCarbine, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit...

Hello so I’ve been having this issue for a while and it has been bothering for months. There’s games I try to stream that have a hard time on stream with performance like Rainbow Six Siege and Marvel Avengers. I already resolved call of duty modern warfare and tried doing it with the other two games and it didn’t work putting OBS as high priority and making the game normal priority. My cpu gets to 100% usage until I exit the game which makes my stream get choppy/pixelated and FPS goes down. I don’t drop frames at all, I don’t know how the high cpu usage can be fixed, I’d rather get opinions from you guys than follow to a YouTube video that could potentially mess up my pc. I did contact microsoft support team, they suggested Process Lasso for the cpu issue and others. I do use nvenc as the encoder for streaming! I will give my settings for obs & specs from my pc down below! Hope you guys can help me as much as you can.

COMPUTER SPECS:

System Model: OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx

: : - : : : ® ™ . : : : : -

yes i know my motherboard is bad, i got this computer as a surprise and my parents didnt realize pre builts were rip offs so it wasnt their fault at all, i rebuilt 80% of my pc except my cpu and motherboard about a month ago which the specs i gave you I have now

OBS Settings

Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit... 3d0f2e06-e3b8-488e-ba5e-6258f31ccd14?upload=true.jpg Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit... cb488fa9-2f4d-4ad2-9fec-4d490d423ba6?upload=true.jpg Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit... ff214296-a7e1-4ccf-9a2b-d275a83e4e7a?upload=true.jpg

:)

DoctorCarbine, Oct 7, 2020

2. system process high cpu usage

Hello,

To fix high CPU usage issue, please refer these steps:

Try to identify the process creating this issue.

Download Process Explorer from Microsoft:

Process Explorer - Windows Sysinternals

Run the tool then select the system process, right-click and select Properties.

Switch to the Threads tab. This will show which file is using the excessive CPU usage, from which you can then attempt to diagnose it.

Also refer: [FIX] Windows 10 High CPU Usage Problem

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Fix high CPU usage by TiWorker.exe process in Windows 10

I noticed this today, too. I was not doing anything, Chrome was open but on a static page. Closed Chrome and still noticed high CPU usage. Sort Processes by CPU and it was bouncing 20-30%. Reading that it is the update process so I ran Windows Update
    and there were no updates. I did not look at network activity but CPU Usage declined a little but WTF is is still using so much? And why is it ALWAYS running?

"Critical" suggests it will crash the system if terminated. I killed the process without any issue.

63eb26a7-6108-486d-9ed6-590d6c361a0c, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit...

High CPU usage Microsoft Edge on video Streaming

Hi Sibtain,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue with the high CPU usage in Edge. We suggest that you clear your browsing data. Clearing your browsing data will help improve the performance of Edge. To clear, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
    • Click on Clear.

You can also visit this link with a similar concern as yours and check the solution
    provided by Josette Sal.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit...

1. Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit... - Similar Threads - recommend Process Lasso

2. High System Process CPU Usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High System Process CPU Usage.: Hello, I have an issue, with my computer, for some reason, even after restarting it, the system proccess uses my cpu from 10% to 25%Any ideas why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-system-process-cpu-usage/6a2d10fe-d652-40ea-a6f8-99412bb0b8f0
  3. High System Process CPU Usage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High System Process CPU Usage.: Hello, I have an issue, with my computer, for some reason, even after restarting it, the system proccess uses my cpu from 10% to 25%Any ideas why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-system-process-cpu-usage/6a2d10fe-d652-40ea-a6f8-99412bb0b8f0
  4. High cpu usage issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu usage issue: For the past week or so my cpu randomly goes to 100% usage and it causes my programs to freeze while that happens. The programs i found that are causing this is scvhost.exe and service host: state repository ... I dont know what to do to fix it so hopefully someone can help...
  5. High cpu usage issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High cpu usage issue: For the past week or so my cpu randomly goes to 100% usage and it causes my programs to freeze while that happens. The programs i found that are causing this is scvhost.exe and service host: state repository ... I dont know what to do to fix it so hopefully someone can help...
  6. help for the system process high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help for the system process high cpu usage: Whenever I leave my PC idle it always, every single time after exactly 9 minutes causes a significant spike in CPU usage. It will not stop and will remain that way until i merely press a button or move the mouse by 1 milimeter. I've also created another user and it happens...
  7. Fix LSAISO process high CPU usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix LSAISO process high CPU usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users might be faced with the problem in which the LSAISO.exe (LSA Isolated) process experiences high CPU usage on a Windows 10 computer. The process is associated with Credential Guard & Key Guard. In this post, we have a [...] This post Fix LSAISO...
  8. system process high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system process high cpu usage: so i went to task manager and i saw system process has high cpu usage and it was after when i connected 2 monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-process-high-cpu-usage/f6b03902-5c5d-45ad-a4b1-3087455f1c83
  9. Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Setting Synchronization (SettingSyncHost.exe) process is a necessary process in the Windows OS, which is responsible for synchronizing the settings of your system with other devices. It replicates settings like Internet Explorer, OneDrive, wallpapers,...
  10. 'System' process high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    'System' process high CPU usage: Hello, Since the past 3-4 days the process called 'System' has been constantly using approximately 35% of my CPU. The usage is pretty much constant all the time. Below you can find screenshots from task manager, resource monitor and process explorer. In the past I've...