Windows 10: Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision...

Discus and support Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/validatedev [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/validatedev, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision...

/u/validatedev, Feb 7, 2021
  2. luigi234 Win User

White Rectangle

I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed
    other programs but those threads are locked. Hope it helped!

luigi234, Feb 7, 2021
  3. When on the desktop I hold left click and its a white dotted rectangle

When on the desktop I hold left click and its a white dotted rectangle how do I make it blue again I don't like how it is like this.

AidenTudor, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision...

Virtual Switch Manger Unable to Create Default Switch in v1809

After upgrading to v1809 I turned Hyper-V feature Off then On. Since then the Default Switch no longer exists and the Virtual Switch Manager is unable to crate it automatically as it would normally. I can see the Default Switch appear for a few seconds in the Network Adapters, then its gone. This happens several time whenever I launch the Virtual Switch Manager.

I can create other virtual switches.
    Once the Virtual Switch Manager lists the Default Switch with a Load Failed message.

I have used netcfg -d command and Turned Hyper-V feature Off/On several times with no success.

Suggestions welcome. Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision... :) Thanks

jareinertson, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision...

1. Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision... - Similar Threads - interesting white rectangle

2. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  3. MSN Comments White Rectangle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Comments White Rectangle: Might be the wrong place for this, but there is no longer a category for MSN and I am using Chrome,When browsing comments on an MSN.com article, I keep seeing a smallish white rectangle superimposed on the comments.The white rectangle typically has someone else's avatar, and...
  4. White rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White rectangle on screen: [IMG] I have the following white rectangle on my screen and I am unable to get rid of it, I can hover over it with a mouse but clicking on it doesn't do anything and it doesn't register clicks under it making almost half of my screen unusable. I've ran a full virus scan and...
  5. Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?: Whenever I look at my desktop, there's always some white rectangle. It's been there for a whole year but I didn't really bother to get rid of it and now I want to. Why is this there and how do I get rid of it?[ATTACH]...
  6. White Rectangle Box on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Rectangle Box on Desktop Screen: I have an issue that most of the time when I start my computer, either rebooted or which was locked, I see a small rectangle box sometimes two boxes or one in my Desktop screen which is the screen where there is the wallpapers and icons. It appears anywhere on the Desktop...
  7. Keeping game in full screen while switching between virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeping game in full screen while switching between virtual desktops: Someone had already asked my question, but didn't get an answer, I've searched and I haven't found any solution or even answer if its possible. Basically, when you switch between virtual desktops using Ctrl+Winkey+Left arrow or right arrow the game gets minimized so when you...
  8. Virtual desktop switch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual desktop switch: Windows 10, laptop. Sometimes when I log onto my PC, the virtual desktop switches to the furthest on the right. I haven't seen anyone having the same problem, and it's bothering me. submitted by /u/grzesiu447 [link] [comments]...
  9. White Rectangle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Rectangle: I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed other programs but those...
  10. Virtual desktop switch

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual desktop switch: win+tab opens virtual desktop switch ... but by repeated press it again disappears instead of continuing to next desktop :/ do you know how to advance to next desktop ? by keyboard not by pointing cursor over 2nd desktop ??? (win+tab+1 .... did not worked) alt+tab -...