Windows 10: Do you stick to the masks?

Discus and support Do you stick to the masks? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Are you sticking to that? Anyway, thanks for all who do! https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/haltet-ihr-euch-an-die-masken-pflicht Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jojod590e, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Jojod590e Win User

Do you stick to the masks?

Are you sticking to that? Anyway, thanks for all who do!

:)

Jojod590e, Jun 14, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

Do you stick to the masks? [​IMG]

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Jun 14, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Do you stick to the masks? :p

cadaveca, Jun 14, 2020
  4. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Do you stick to the masks? - Similar Threads - stick masks

2. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  3. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  4. How not to stick to the past?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How not to stick to the past?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  5. How not to stick to the past?

How not to stick to the past?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  6. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH MY USB STICK!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH MY USB STICK!?: I am literally on the verge of beating the **** out of my USB stick, it keeps appearing on my file explorer but then disappearing and when I check elsewhere it looks like this...
  7. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH MY USB STICK!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH MY USB STICK!?: I am literally on the verge of beating the **** out of my USB stick, it keeps appearing on my file explorer but then disappearing and when I check elsewhere it looks like this...
  8. WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH MY USB STICK!?

9. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  10. My computer is sticking at welcome

My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1