Windows 10: Do you still need a dedicated "Windows 10" Drive in 2020?

Discus and support Do you still need a dedicated "Windows 10" Drive in 2020? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows can basically reinstall itself without needing to format the drives in question, it can even keep files in documents and similar folders.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/trebron55, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Do you still need a dedicated "Windows 10" Drive in 2020?

Windows can basically reinstall itself without needing to format the drives in question, it can even keep files in documents and similar folders. What's the point of a dedicated drive anymore?

submitted by /u/trebron55
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/trebron55, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Do you still need a dedicated "Windows 10" Drive in 2020?

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Do you still need a dedicated "Windows 10" Drive in 2020?

1. Do you still need a dedicated "Windows 10" Drive in 2020? - Similar Threads - still need dedicated

2. How do you increase Dedicated VRAM on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you increase Dedicated VRAM on Windows 10?: I have a Asus windows 10 laptop and I cannot find out how to increase my dedicated VRAM. I have 2 GB VRAM and the dedicated VRAM is 128 MB. Please help as I cant find out how to make this work. My specs are: MANUFACTURER: ASUS PROCCESOR: IntelR core i3 @2.50GHz 2.50GHz...
  3. How do you increase Dedicated VRAM on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you increase Dedicated VRAM on Windows 10?: I have a Asus windows 10 laptop and I cannot find out how to increase my dedicated VRAM. I have 2 GB VRAM and the dedicated VRAM is 128 MB. Please help as I cant find out how to make this work. My specs are: MANUFACTURER: ASUS PROCCESOR: IntelR core i3 @2.50GHz 2.50GHz...
  4. How do you increase Dedicated VRAM on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 do not use dedicated gpu: hi i have problem my dedicated graphics card is not used it is only integrated it is also not shown in the graphics settings as a more powerful option it's like I didn't have any dedicated card in any way disconnected it can't be because I have a laptop thank you for any...
  6. Windows 10 May 2020 update still not there?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 May 2020 update still not there?: [ATTACH] I have had this notice there for a while now and I don't know how to get rid of it/force this update. My PC has updated recently, so the issue isn't that all updates aren't working. I have a legit windows key etc. If anyone else has experienced this issue/has a...
  7. Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Everything you need to know: Windows 10 May 2020 Update will start hitting computers later this month. If you join the Insider beta program today, you can get the new build right this minute. In 2019, Windows 10 version 1903 was released with major changes and new features, but another feature update...
  8. It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's 2020 and Windows 10 still has network drive reconnect bug: Seriously .. Since windows 8.. probably 7. Is there any simple or fast way to stop this happening? For the past year its not, suddenly last few mornings it has.. Using NUC i3 Pretty certain Windows is long overdue a fix.. more so as Microsoft said it would be fixed in...
  9. Do you need a dedicated hard drive for disk images?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do you need a dedicated hard drive for disk images?: I want to do a factory reset on my computer, and I'm creating a disk image just in case it goes poorly; however if it succeeds, I still need a place to store my personal files so I can put them back on my computer. It would save me a lot of time and money if I can put them...
  10. Windows 10 Recovery Drive: Do I need to use a dedicated USB stick?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Recovery Drive: Do I need to use a dedicated USB stick?: Maybe a stupid question, and maybe already asked and answered somewhere in the 17 pages of threads on this topic Earlier this year, I used the Windows Media Creation Tool (to allow for an OS reinstall in case Reset didn't work). The documentation for WMCT stated that a...