Windows 10: "dO yOU sTill waNT to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS on your PC?" I'm fed up.

Discus and support "dO yOU sTill waNT to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS on your PC?" I'm fed up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This notification pops up +50 times a day and doesn't matter whether I chose Yes or No it keeps on appearing. ALTHOUGH I clearly chose the "Do Not Show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ameri9595, Sep 29, 2020.

1. "dO yOU sTill waNT to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS on your PC?" I'm fed up.

This notification pops up +50 times a day and doesn't matter whether I chose Yes or No it keeps on appearing. ALTHOUGH I clearly chose the "Do Not Show this Notification" option on the pop up.

HELP.

submitted by /u/ameri9595
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ameri9595, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
  3. surfinjo Win User
    Skype can't receive calls

I have Skype on my desktop and my laptop.

It is working fine on my desktop.

On my laptop, I can make calls but am unable to receive any. I have tried using my desktop skype to call my Laptop skype, but it doesn't register at all. I have tried sending text messages to my laptop skype and these are permanently pending, never received.

I have checked settings. I have checked the blocked senders list.

Both PCs are using Windows 10, with all updates and the latest version of Skype.

Appreciate some advice. I really need Skype on my Laptop.

surfinjo, Sep 29, 2020
  4. "dO yOU sTill waNT to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS on your PC?" I'm fed up.

lumia phone doesn't ring when receiving calls

My mocrosoft lumia 540 mobile phone doesn't ring when receiving calls..i follow this step but it didn't solve this issue....at the end the only way i found is power off the phone ..please suggest me how to resolve this..

parulrawat, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

"dO yOU sTill waNT to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS on your PC?" I'm fed up.

1. "dO yOU sTill waNT to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS on your PC?" I'm fed up. - Similar Threads - sTill RECEIVE CALLS

2. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  3. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  4. YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?": I keep getting this toast notification like TEN times a day . It usually happens when I put an app into fullscreen. Despite the phone is right next to me. I wish there were a "Yes stop asking" option. submitted by /u/CulturalIncrease [link] [comments]...
  5. Your Phone: How can I stop the constant "Do you still want to make calls on this PC?"...

Your Phone: How can I stop the constant "Do you still want to make calls on this PC?"...: I generally like the Your Phone app, but multiple times a day it will pop up a notification asking "Do you still want to make calls on this PC?" even though I've not changed any settings in the desktop or phone app. If I click Yes it disappears temporarily, but will then pop...
  6. Do you want this app to make changes to your computer?

Do you want this app to make changes to your computer?: How should I know when to allow an app to make changes to my computer? What consequences could this have on my computer if I allow a non-legit source to make this change? submitted by /u/Qrossiant [link] [comments]...
  7. YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?"

YourPhone notifications "Do you still want to make and receive calls on your PC?": I keep getting this toast notification like TEN times a day . It's super annoying , how do I disable it? submitted by /u/Deorohi28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihumfc/yourphone_notifications_do_you_still_want_to_make/
  8. I'm fed up with this.........................

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm fed up with this.........................: At least once a day I get a Notification - bottom right of screen Windows 10.......... "Microsoft Account Problem". If I click on this I get taken to a Settings window headed "Shared Experiences Accounts Some of your accounts require attention Fix Now" So when I...
  9. Do you want this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do you want this app to make changes to your device?: I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader yesterday. Now, whenever I open a pdf file, I get the following message for Adobe Acrobat: "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" This never happened before- why is this happening now, and how do I make this...
  10. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?: Hi everybody. I need a t-shirt that says "I survived the upgrade to Windows 10". I started it Sunday afternoon, from Win 7, and finished it Monday afternoon. Whew. Completely lost my home Wifi use, in the process and had to research it on the other PC, which had been upgraded...