Windows 10: Do you test anything before releasing it?

Discus and support Do you test anything before releasing it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a brand new Alienware A51m. Thanks for FORCING the latest update and then all but bricking my system. The update got stuck for about 15 hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by telemetryequalsspying, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Do you test anything before releasing it?

I have a brand new Alienware A51m. Thanks for FORCING the latest update and then all but bricking my system. The update got stuck for about 15 hours. Now it's stuck on the rollback. Your product sucks and you people are incompetent. There is no response needed and there is no defense for your horrendous QA. I'm sure I will have to start all over and reinstall. That will be a fight as well, I'm sure.

:)

telemetryequalsspying, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Tommy Win User
    Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Do you test anything before releasing it?

Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Do you test anything before releasing it?

1. Do you test anything before releasing it? - Similar Threads - test anything before

2. Do you give us viruses as test? Unlimited access and testing software?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you give us viruses as test? Unlimited access and testing software?: Vicious malware attack after repairing a system crash because my drivers would not update automatically. I did get the update and repaired my system but lost my purchased software.After repairs were done I decided to retrieve my old software and while downloading from one of...
  3. If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...: I just went on a week vacation and my laptop is normally always on or in sleep mode. Do I plug the charger in before or after I turn it on from shutdown? Will it corrupt anything? Thanks. submitted by /u/SmaIIpp [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 Updates - Downloading, Installation, performance issues, and testing before release

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Updates - Downloading, Installation, performance issues, and testing before release: Dear Microsoft, I have been a user of Windows for decades since Windows 2 and even though I have had issues at times with Windows, I must say Windows 10 updates are the most frustrating experience I have had with Microsoft products. I have a new computer and today it wanted...
  5. Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before: Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before releasing a software product? Like that, they could catch any bugs and the product will be superior. For instance the lockout screen Windows 10 won't change, Microsoft Store won't connect neither the news app. Changing...
  6. what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything

what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bromomento69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwiphr/what_is_this_i_didnt_do_anything_to_my_computer/
  7. Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Did anyone in Microsoft TEST Windows 10 Before you pushed it out the door???: I have run evaluations to see if my computer is upgradeable to Win 10 and according to what YOU say it is. SO WHY Doesn't you OS function properly on the computer you say should work? This is the biggest bogus fubar, besides the current fake president, ever pushed on the...
  8. Is there anything I should do before updating to KB4556799?

Is there anything I should do before updating to KB4556799?: I’ve already copied all of my important documents like photos, save files on games, etc to a USB but is there anything else I should do? submitted by /u/amberjadely [link] [comments]...
  9. do you know anything about pcblazes.com or inilink.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    do you know anything about pcblazes.com or inilink.com: We have gotten info from both this com are they really ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-you-know-anything-about-pcblazescom-or/dad6be5e-e01d-42e7-9acb-7106135f51a1
  10. Computer repeatedly restarts before I can do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer repeatedly restarts before I can do anything: So this morning, I tried to install Windows 10. At first, it worked! I was all happy, so went on to login. Once I logged into my microsoft account, I was greeted by a blackscreen where I could move my mouse around. so, I rebooted, shift+clicked Restart, and got to the...