Windows 10: Do you think I deserve a bounty ?

Discus and support Do you think I deserve a bounty ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since 2015 I have contacted Microsoft but they were not convinced. In fact I have created a malware virus to show that the Dos command shutdown -h can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wadi Mami, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Wadi Mami Win User

Do you think I deserve a bounty ?

Since 2015 I have contacted Microsoft but they were not convinced. In fact I have created a malware virus to show that the Dos command shutdown -h can be exploited in a manner that disable Windows PC user from using his pc please visit my blog and my Githubhttps://myviruscode.blogspot.com/2021/07/more-dangerous-than-printernightmare.html?m=1Do you think I deserve a bounty ?

:)

Wadi Mami, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan

Source: Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan

Source: Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program

Source: Extending the Microsoft Office Bounty Program MSRC

Brink, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Do you think I deserve a bounty ? - Similar Threads - deserve bounty

2. Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserved.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserved.: When I ordered this laptop I was expecting something amazing and while it definitely should be amazing it's been a disappointment. I attempted to insert a sim card that I know definitely should work but the sim reader couldn't detect it. I switched on my laptop just now to...
  3. Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserving.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Supercomm Microsoft A grade certification not deserving.: When I ordered this laptop I was expecting something amazing and while it definitely should be amazing it's been a disappointment. I attempted to insert a sim card that I know definitely should work but the sim reader couldn't detect it. I switched on my laptop just now to...
  4. Windows 10 updates..... customers deserve better.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates..... customers deserve better.: I am a late adopter to windows 10 in my home. it's been on my work laptop for years but I don't manage that.This is a rantI completely agree with and respect MS's decision to provide security patches to critical issues. These are a no-brainer and anyone who doesn't ensure...
  5. Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whoever made onedrive deserves to be shot: i hope they burn to death submitted by /u/anders066 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nz11n8/whoever_made_onedrive_deserves_to_be_shot/
  6. $50 bounty to fix my audio popping issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    $50 bounty to fix my audio popping issue: I've had this issue across 2 PCs and tried about a dozen possible solutions to no avail. The issue is this uncommon audio crackle that happens in cases such as skipping through a youtube video. People say it's due to the large shift in volume but I think it's due to when the...
  7. Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty.: Team, Probably aimed at a Microsoft employee... I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 2004 to 20H2 and I have found a bug which interferes with the normal operation due to the differences between the versions. I have tracked down what I believe to be the root cause but...
  8. Don’t we deserve the best

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don’t we deserve the best: The CEO ( I must act like Ive Altzheimers I get accused of name dropping and being a Fanboy say the Boss is sound and you sound like a suckhole my God what happened to Honesty) Satya Nadella is a Microsoft Saint)-) When will we know that Windows Security on Windows 10 is the...
  9. poor performance and extremely lousy deserves a lawsuit and a punch to the face

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    poor performance and extremely lousy deserves a lawsuit and a punch to the face: Hello microsoft First of all I will start disrespecting you with not capitalizing the 'm' in microsoft and judging by the name, your inspiration must have come for combining the first two words a woman would say when she looked at your crotch i.e. micro and soft. Now...
  10. Does Windows 10 Deserve a More Powerful Anti-Virus...

in Windows 10 News
    Does Windows 10 Deserve a More Powerful Anti-Virus...: Windows Defender is the built-in Windows 8.1 anti-virus and anti-spyware solution, and chances are that it’s going to be the default security app in Windows 10 as well. While this decision pretty much makes sense since users do need basic protection on their computers,...