Windows 10: Do you think I have a virus or malware problem?

Discus and support Do you think I have a virus or malware problem? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi , I keep getting pop ups . It`s looks like they are coming from femefun.com . How would I get this off my computer? I ran my anti virus and malware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sean McCarthy1, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Do you think I have a virus or malware problem?

Hi , I keep getting pop ups . It`s looks like they are coming from femefun.com . How would I get this off my computer? I ran my anti virus and malware scan , nothing showed up. I`m also running Spy Bot. Nothing with that either. What would you suggest?

:)

Sean McCarthy1, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 14, 2022
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Nov 14, 2022
  4. Shnxxx Win User

Do you think I have a virus or malware problem?

[HELP] I think I'm infected with UNKNOWN malware/virus

I just have some few questions.

• So I need to back up all my files in other partition because I should delete all partitions and make it as one?
    • Is it good if I back them up on a cloud so I can assure that there will be no virus? (If you guys know some free and good cloud services what is it? I prefer huge capacity cloud *Biggrin )
    • Does my pre-installed Norton will be retrieved? because this is PC is bundled with licensed norton.
    • And lastly, what if the installation asks for Product license key? I bought this PC in a huge flat box package with charge inside some manuals with free bag, and I don't seem to see a license key of it. They said it is already a lifetime license. :3

Shnxxx, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

Do you think I have a virus or malware problem?

1. Do you think I have a virus or malware problem? - Similar Threads - virus malware problem

2. I think I Have a virus..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I Have a virus..: Okay, so it all started a little while ago.. about two weeks to three weeks ago, on my Lenovo Laptop, My YouTube started crashing ALOT for no reason, just randomly would say there was an error in the system, this had never happened to me before. It just recently started, It's...
  3. Do I REALLY have a virus or malware?

Do I REALLY have a virus or malware?: I just got a NAS. I copied some files to it. Then I ran an antivirus program from the NAS and scanned the files and I got 3 hits so far. I got Win.Virus.Sality-6822589-0 Win.Trojan.Badjoke-7 Microsoft Security Intelligence says that Defender detects...
  4. I think i have malware help

I think i have malware help: I added extension to google chrome i it wirked fine for weeks after a while it detect a malware i deleted the extension but when i run my pc it take 100 cpu and there is no app is running is this a virus...
  5. Virus/Malware problem?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus/Malware problem?!?: So basically my computer hasn't been working properly for a while, and I cant do anything to fix it. I cant access any of the administrative settings,install anything, open anything without getting errors, change any settings, etc. Outside of that tho, I can still use it to...
  6. I think I have a virus.

I think I have a virus.: Recently I opened up chrome and for some reason I found that the mazy extension was added without my permission. I went to delete it but found it was "blocked by administrator". This is my computer and I am the only user. Is this a virus and if so how do I fix it. I am very...
  7. I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?: CAN YOU HELP ME? I AM SURE IHAVE A VIRUS PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-think-i-have-a-virus-can-you-please-help/599e2e1c-b5c8-44a9-aae8-ed6ef4d4f29c
  8. I think i have a virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think i have a virus: Starting from a couple of days ago and more evidently the past week. My laptop has been acting extremely slowly. For a while, I just looked past it and just assumed it was because of the number of Softwares I had open but it has been extremely laggy of late and the other day,...
  9. i think i have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think i have a virus: so in the task bar when i open some apps there is a blank space its an icon i can move it but when i right click it it says shut town and or pin to task bar my question is how do i get rid of it has this happened to anyone else can someone help me submitted by /u/J_Mitev69...
  10. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...