Windows 10: Do You Think That Microsoft will Add a Chroma Key Effect in Windows 10 Video Editor?

Discus and support Do You Think That Microsoft will Add a Chroma Key Effect in Windows 10 Video Editor? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to, but is there any?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CoinYew, Feb 27, 2021.

1. CoinYew Win User

Do You Think That Microsoft will Add a Chroma Key Effect in Windows 10 Video Editor?

I have been trying to, but is there any?

:)

CoinYew, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

" how do I use the Green Screen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get better clarity, please let us know:

• May I know the Green Screen effect that you are trying to use?
    • Which Video Editor application are you using?

If you are using the Windows video editor app, you can use some of the available effects like bolt, sparkles, or butterflies. For more information, see
    Create videos.

Please reply with more information to assist you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Nic727 Win User
    Microsoft Video Editor

Hi,

I think it could be nice if Microsoft could develop a professional video editor for Windows. Bellow is what I think we should find in this app.

General :

• Great flat design
    • Easy to find what you want
    • Easy to understand

Recording :

• A mini-app allowing us to record the screen of our computer.
    • Possible 4K recording

Video Editing/compositing :

• Editing tool : Trim, rotate, etc.
    • Speed editing (for slowmotion, fast video or even backward video)
    • Overlay effect
    • Seperate audio and video (if audio or video deleted, add a restore button to reload the missing part from the original file, even if you trim and cut some part of the video)
    • Transition effect
    • Sound editing
    • Blur effect for a zone on the video (different kind of blur)
    • Adding shape
    • Text support
    • Green Screen Support
    • Adding images (Jpeg, gif, etc.)
    • 4K support
    • 3D text
    • 3D object support
    • 3D Light support (with shadow support)
    • Special Effect FX (All templates with some modification that can be made) like Smoke, Fire, etc.
      (Real particles system to start from scratch only in PRO version)
    • Keyframes support (With the possibility to disable keyframes and resetting values after an animation without deleting previous keyframes).
    • Layers support
    • Motion blur
    • Lens flare
    • Object tracking
    • Animation (shape, text)
    • Motion Graphic (Animate objects)
    • Video stabilizer with Hyperlapse support
    • Closed caption support
    • And much more...

Uploading :

• Multiple file format from TV, PC and mobile
    • Upload directly to Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion and much more
    • Upload your game clip in your Xbox Activity Feeds

Normal version : Free

Pro Version : $200/lifetime license (and pay for upgrade from v1 to v2, etc.) or $50/year

So that's my wishlist for a video editing software from Windows (and remove Windows Movie Maker).

Thank you

Nic727, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Do You Think That Microsoft will Add a Chroma Key Effect in Windows 10 Video Editor?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Do You Think That Microsoft will Add a Chroma Key Effect in Windows 10 Video Editor?

1. Do You Think That Microsoft will Add a Chroma Key Effect in Windows 10 Video Editor? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Add Chroma

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 10 Video Editor: My Windows 10 Video editor used to have multiple choices of background music; Happy Beat and Funky Strut to name a few, but now only Happy Beat shows up as a choice. Why is that?...
  3. How to add Cartoon effect to videos in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Cartoon effect to videos in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this guide, we are going to show you an easy tutorial to add a cartoon effect to your videos on your Windows 11/10 PC. A cartoon effect is used to transform your video into a cartoon-like video. It basically gives a comic look to your videos. You must have seen...
  4. Video Editor won't add videos

Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  5. Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor

Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor: My problem is not able to discover a specific video while adding it in the video editor microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-add-specific-video-in-microsoft-video/796d4335-6e6d-42c5-b5cc-542b5f71615f
  6. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?: Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos...
  7. Can you crop videos on the windows 10 editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you crop videos on the windows 10 editor?: And I don't mean trim but crop like you can with images, I couldn't find a way to do it so is it possible? submitted by /u/Material-Guide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg1at2/can_you_crop_videos_on_the_windows_10_editor/
  8. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  9. How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor

How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor: I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-transitions-to-video-clips-in-video/a418b4dc-2d43-4492-80d2-3ffd0786c9c5
  10. how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?: how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-the-green-sceen-effect-in-window-10/4163be3f-101c-4f66-b255-4b45cb323231"