Windows 10: Do you use "Last Pass"?

Discus and support Do you use "Last Pass"? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is a way of storing IDs/passwords. Does anyone here use it? Is it safe/effective and does it work with Windows 10?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taffy087, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Do you use "Last Pass"?

This is a way of storing IDs/passwords. Does anyone here use it? Is it safe/effective and does it work with Windows 10?

:)

Taffy087, Apr 15, 2019

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 15, 2019
  3. d3fct Win User
    not passing occt...

id suggest run memtest with everything on auto or whatever speeds you get errors at first, i saw you say in ealier posts it was on your list, but i didnt see anywhere that you had done that. I might have missed it just read thru quickly, ive found on an oc'ing adventure a lil while back that the ram was faulty and wouldnt pass mem test at rated volts on auto below rated speed, changed out ram and havent looked back.

yes, slow on reply but i agree with dd, im thinking ram.

d3fct, Apr 15, 2019
  4. fdegrove Win User

Do you use "Last Pass"?

"optimize drives" Pass 31: Is this normal?

Hi,

If it reaches at that many passes then that suggests it's trying to move some fragments that were or are still in use.
    As Countmike suggests, best it to just set to automatic defrag and just let it do its thing.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Do you use "Last Pass"?

1. Do you use "Last Pass"? - Similar Threads - Last Pass

2. headphones stopped working after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones stopped working after last update: Head phones stopped working after last MS Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-stopped-working-after-last-update/0d34d892-46bb-435f-826a-5d7b6f147d92
  3. headphones stopped working after last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphones stopped working after last update: Head phones stopped working after last MS Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-stopped-working-after-last-update/0d34d892-46bb-435f-826a-5d7b6f147d92
  4. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  5. pass words canl not last more than once always asking to up date pass word

in Windows 10 Customization
    pass words canl not last more than once always asking to up date pass word: my HP computer keeps asking for the password to open a app. I comply and get a new pass word , when I have finished { close the app, next time when I go to use the programme it again tells me the pass word [s wrong this happens every time I go to use a programme...
  6. Switching to IE let me use Last Pass

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Switching to IE let me use Last Pass: I had difficulty using Last Pass and discovered that I should use Firefox or IE instead. Will this be easy to switch over to and will I experience any problems? I'm surprised Windows 10 seems not to be a good match with LP....
  7. Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?: Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file. Firefox will only import from 3 other browsers, no .csv. I thought a work around might be to import the .csv file into another browser than import...
  8. How to get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Last Pass passwords to Firefox?: Problem: Copy (Import) LP credentials from LP to Firefox The only way to export LP credentials (free version) is a .csv file. Firefox will only import from 3 other browsers, no .csv. I thought a work around might be to import the .csv file into another browser than import...
  9. Last pass in Win10 Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Last pass in Win10 Edge: Is it possibly to install last pass to use with Edge? Also will it be possible to add future tools such as Xmarks etc ? Regards 8242
  10. Last pass in Win10 Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Last pass in Win10 Edge: Hello, I wonder if there is a way to make Edge , not to ask me the log in and password every time I start Edge. I have w 10 home 67962