Windows 10: Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here

Discus and support Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Morning All, If you have added some feedback for the 10 TP and would like forum members to click the 'Me Too' to get the votes up, give details... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulsalter, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here

Morning All,

If you have added some feedback for the 10 TP and would like forum members to click the 'Me Too' to get the votes up, give details below so other members of the forum can see what the feedback is

I don't think you can see previous feedback you have sent so unable to add my last ones, but next time I send feedback will put the details here for others to see

Cheers

:)

paulsalter, Nov 7, 2014

2. Windows 10 Creator Update leads to frame rate stuttering and slow performance is there a fix?

If you want to report this to Microsoft use the Feedback Hub app in Start Menu where developers are tasked to process consumer feedback. You can even click the Share button there to generate a link to your Feedback to post back here for others to vote up
    or add to it.

There is also the ability to capture the behavior which will get the developers rapt attention and response. I'd do this too.

I am still monitoring the thread and will not stop but developers inevitably want these issues queued in Feedback Hub and first prioritized by others voting them up.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Nov 7, 2014
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 Explorer File Details Pane

Hi,

If you are referring for preview pane in File explorer then follow the steps below.

• Open File explorer; open any document or file or folder.
    • Click on View on the Quick access toolbar ribbon.
    • Click on Preview pane or Details pane.
    You may please provide your suggestions in the feedback app. It will be directly referred by our
    developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details and then select
      Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, choose a topic from
      Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    Hope it helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 7, 2014
  4. Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here

I posted a comment suggesting that MS include a file (txt or pdf) on the desktop of each preview indicating what features they would like us to test.

Windows has hundreds (if not thousands) of features/functions.
    Randomly blundering around is unlikely to result in the discovery and testing of changes.

Apparently no one considers it to be a reasonable idea.

New W10 Build Features List - Microsoft Community

lehnerus2000, Nov 12, 2014
  5. usasma Win User
    The Insider app has such a feature. I just used it with the 9879 build. Got it from this article: Hidden tricks and fixes in Windows 10 build 9879 | InfoWorld

It's the last sentence in the first paragraph under "Windows Insider Hub hidden"
    BTW - I also found this link from that article: Windows 10 Changelog
    It's a "changelog" that presents the changes between each update.
    I've got it pinned in a tab right next to my 10Forums tab :0)

usasma, Nov 14, 2014
  6. I saw that article. *Smile

I posted my comment ~3 weeks ago.
    I don't know if the Insider App existed in the earlier W10 TP versions (if it did, nobody mentioned it).

Even so, hiding the info in some random location makes it hard to find.

I don't even bother to run any of the Metro Apps.
    They were basically useless in the W8 series.
    The recent screenshots of the Metro Apps in W10 TP haven't convinced me that they have improved.

lehnerus2000, Nov 14, 2014
  7. badrobot Win User
    Big brother is watching even though I am on local account. They know Chrome is the only browser of my choice. *Smile
    This is the second time I got this feedback questionnaire.
    Any "Me Too's" for my answer?

Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here [​IMG]

badrobot, Apr 23, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here

Haha! "Because Project Spartan is..."
    You want me to finish that sentence for ya!? *Wink

Edwin, Apr 23, 2015
  9. badrobot Win User
    yeah go ahead... I thought Spartan was working fine last night. I just got lucky. *Smile

badrobot, Apr 23, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    Spartan's quirks still drive me nuts.
    I'm using Maxthon Nitro right now. It could be Spartans cousin for petes sake!
    But faster and without the quirks.

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here

1. Do you want a 'Me Too' on your Preview Feedback, add here - Similar Threads - 'Me Too' Preview

2. Why do you want me to leave Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do you want me to leave Microsoft?: For close to 30 years I have been right clicking to copy or paste, or using CTRL C/CTRL P. Why would someone think it was a good idea to change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-you-want-me-to-leave-microsoft/0175cc6f-ba6f-4b63-a607-c3a685a6a711
  3. Why do you want me to leave Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do you want me to leave Microsoft?: For close to 30 years I have been right clicking to copy or paste, or using CTRL C/CTRL P. Why would someone think it was a good idea to change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-you-want-me-to-leave-microsoft/0175cc6f-ba6f-4b63-a607-c3a685a6a711
  4. Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx": Hi everyone,A few days ago, my HP laptop has been showing "Thank you for your feedback. Your reference number is xxxxx a long number". I never submitted any feedback and it is so annoying. I tried to google a way to get rid of it but I didn't have much luck. Would someone...
  5. Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx": Hi everyone,A few days ago, my HP laptop has been showing "Thank you for your feedback. Your reference number is xxxxx a long number". I never submitted any feedback and it is so annoying. I tried to google a way to get rid of it but I didn't have much luck. Would someone...
  6. Lock screen showing "Thank you for your feedback. Here is your reference number xxxx"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. 1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do...: 1. Have your mom and dad had you too oust your mom and dad's problem, as you do as you do with your mom & dad! - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/1-have-your-mom-and-dad-had-you-too-oust-your-mom/002233a2-c0d3-4101-9116-4d9374e6d742
  8. How do you prioritize feedback?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you prioritize feedback?: I've used microsoft's community especially answers.microsoft and I just can't figure out how you guys decide what to bother with taking to the next level and what gets locked and shot down. Just a while ago, I found the unfortunate answer to a new question I had pertaining to...
  9. [Simple & Quick]How do you add a shortcut for Bluetooth here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Simple & Quick]How do you add a shortcut for Bluetooth here?: [ATTACH] The title says it all. Please help me out quickly! https://preview.redd.it/09ruzt1pxcc61.jpg?width=1034&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a17fbddbb61e83d1889b1ff1f3fdf8b13add52c0 submitted by /u/SongminYoon [link] [comments]...
  10. Skype Preview - Presence changes based on your feedback

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview - Presence changes based on your feedback: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] In the introduction of the next generation of Skype, we made some big changes to how you show and manage your presence (i.e. visual online status) to others. You responded loud and clear – you were not happy with the changes...