Windows 10: do you want app to make changes to your device

Discus and support do you want app to make changes to your device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello i have recently updated windows 10 since then i keep getting this pop-up do you want app to make changes to your device which is denying me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaphneDefour, Sep 22, 2018.

1. do you want app to make changes to your device

hello i have recently updated windows 10 since then i keep getting this pop-up do you want app to make changes to your device which is denying me access to anywhere, not even to change user name nothing the pop up screen has only no on it can"t have access to anything i need help to solve this problem thank you.

:)

DaphneDefour, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 22, 2018
  4. do you want app to make changes to your device

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

do you want app to make changes to your device

1. do you want app to make changes to your device - Similar Threads - app changes device

2. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  3. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Well? Do I? I’ve installed a few things (zoom, iTunes, etc) without really thinking what I’m saying yes to. Should I be saying yes? Eek submitted by /u/watchtoweryvr [link] [comments]...
  4. “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”: Hello everyone! I use Windows 10 home Whenever I install some new software, the window appears, where I get asked the following: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? 1) Where can I see a list, with all the apps that has been granted access? 2)...
  5. do you want this app to make changes to your device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    do you want this app to make changes to your device?: Hi, I have recently downloaded an app and it has asked me if i will let it make changes to my device. I accidently clicked allow instead of no and it turns out it is a virus.I need help on how to make it not make changes on my device because everytime i remove the virus a...
  6. do you want this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    do you want this app to make changes to your device?: Hi, I have recently downloaded an app and it has asked me if i will let it make changes to my device. I accidently clicked allow instead of no and it turns out it is a virus.I need help on how to make it not make changes on my device because everytime i remove the virus a...
  7. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: So yesterday I downloaded a game called Phantasy Star Online and whenever I opened it, it said "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and I would usually click "yes" but this one time I clicked on "no" by accident and ever since then when I try to...
  8. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Customization
    do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device: Hi, whenever I want to update an app or try to delete one, I get a window that says "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". However, the window that pops up only gives me one option, a NO button. No other button to press for yes, or enter admin info....
  9. Do you want this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do you want this app to make changes to your device?: I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader yesterday. Now, whenever I open a pdf file, I get the following message for Adobe Acrobat: "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" This never happened before- why is this happening now, and how do I make this...
  10. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Win 10 Pro. 1709. Logged in as admin. I don't want to shut off UAC completely but that message gets pretty annoying at times. Is the only way to solve this is to use Task Scheduler or a third party app? or is there a setting that I am not aware of that I can just manually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Do you want this app to make changes to your device

2. app make changes to device

3. app always askes to make changes to device how to turn off

4. how do you open do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device,
  5. git bash do you want to allow this app to make changes to your computer,
  6. windows 10 cant stop popup message do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device,
  7. Am I sure I want to allow this app to make changes to the device? windows 10,
  8. if i want to uninstall an app do i select make changes to device,
  9. do you want this appt to make changes to your device for word,
  10. bentley saying do you want this app to make changes to your device,
  11. do you allow this app to make changes,
  12. do you want this app to make changes,
  13. Do you alloow his app to make changes to your pc device 2019,
  14. changes to device,
  15. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? only on excel