Windows 10: Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?

Discus and support Do you want to allow the following program to make changes? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?" It was an update, but I was not aware of the name on it and I said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Avi8rmd7, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Avi8rmd7 Win User

Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?

I received the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?" It was an update, but I was not aware of the name on it and I said no. How do I go back and allow that to update, now?

:)

Avi8rmd7, Feb 4, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?

wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Do you want to allow the following program to make changes? :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Do you want to allow the following program to make changes? ;) )

jboydgolfer, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?

1. Do you want to allow the following program to make changes? - Similar Threads - allow following program

2. Message shows do you want to allow this program to make changes to this computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message shows do you want to allow this program to make changes to this computer?: HiI keep getting this message on my Laptop which is a Dell Inspiron Windows 8: It states do you want toallow the following program to make changes to this computer & I need to be the adminstrator, but when I try to change that this message still pops up and I can click the...
  3. Message shows do you want to allow this program to make changes to this computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message shows do you want to allow this program to make changes to this computer?: HiI keep getting this message on my Laptop which is a Dell Inspiron Windows 8: It states do you want toallow the following program to make changes to this computer & I need to be the adminstrator, but when I try to change that this message still pops up and I can click the...
  4. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...: When ever I download anything or want to run any program or uninstall anything I do not get the ''yes'' option . Please give me the solution.Thanks.........
  5. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...: When ever I download anything or want to run any program or uninstall anything I do not get the ''yes'' option . Please give me the solution.Thanks.........
  6. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”

“Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”: Hello everyone! I use Windows 10 home Whenever I install some new software, the window appears, where I get asked the following: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? 1) Where can I see a list, with all the apps that has been granted access? 2)...
  8. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Customization
    do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device: Hi, whenever I want to update an app or try to delete one, I get a window that says "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". However, the window that pops up only gives me one option, a NO button. No other button to press for yes, or enter admin info....
  9. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?: Frequently I try and open something, and get the popup that says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device?" but it only offers "No" as an option- the "Yes" option is missing. Is there something wrong with my computer? I am the administrator. Thanks....
  10. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?: Hi everybody. I need a t-shirt that says "I survived the upgrade to Windows 10". I started it Sunday afternoon, from Win 7, and finished it Monday afternoon. Whew. Completely lost my home Wifi use, in the process and had to research it on the other PC, which had been upgraded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you want to allow the following program

2. how to fix Do You Want To Allow The Following Program To Make Changes in Chrome