Windows 10: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety

Discus and support Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a scenario where I have Family Safety enabled for my sons computer. Its Windows 10 Home addition and I am an admin and he is a standard user. He... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Niradman, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Niradman Win User

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety

I have a scenario where I have Family Safety enabled for my sons computer. Its Windows 10 Home addition and I am an admin and he is a standard user. He has a few games Valorant is one that get the prompt "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" when he wants to launch them. This dialog box allows for an admin pin to allow the game to launch. I cant find a way to allow him to launch the programs without the admin pin which is a problem because he can also use this pin to override his screen time limits. So, how do I configure his user to have privileges to launch t

:)

Niradman, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Hi Joanne,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety account.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you tried to log out or restart from the child's computer and logging in to the computer?
    • Are you able to see the child account in the Family Safety settings after removing it?

I suggest you to refer to the steps below to remove the child account from the family safety account and also turn on
    Activity reporting.

Leave family group or remove members

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit managing child account in Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety

1. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety - Similar Threads - allow app changes

2. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety: I have a scenario where I have Family Safety enabled for my sons computer. Its Windows 10 Home addition and I am an admin and he is a standard user. He has a few games Valorant is one that get the prompt "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" when he...
  3. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device - Family Safety: I have a scenario where I have Family Safety enabled for my sons computer. Its Windows 10 Home addition and I am an admin and he is a standard user. He has a few games Valorant is one that get the prompt "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" when he...
  4. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  5. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Well? Do I? I’ve installed a few things (zoom, iTunes, etc) without really thinking what I’m saying yes to. Should I be saying yes? Eek submitted by /u/watchtoweryvr [link] [comments]...
  6. “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”: Hello everyone! I use Windows 10 home Whenever I install some new software, the window appears, where I get asked the following: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? 1) Where can I see a list, with all the apps that has been granted access? 2)...
  7. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: So yesterday I downloaded a game called Phantasy Star Online and whenever I opened it, it said "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and I would usually click "yes" but this one time I clicked on "no" by accident and ever since then when I try to...
  8. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Customization
    do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device: Hi, whenever I want to update an app or try to delete one, I get a window that says "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". However, the window that pops up only gives me one option, a NO button. No other button to press for yes, or enter admin info....
  9. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?": I have a few programs that when I attempt to launch them Windows 10 stops them and asks "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I have to respond YES every time I want to run them. Is there a way to stop this message by application without turning...
  10. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Win 10 Pro. 1709. Logged in as admin. I don't want to shut off UAC completely but that message gets pretty annoying at times. Is the only way to solve this is to use Task Scheduler or a third party app? or is there a setting that I am not aware of that I can just manually...