Windows 10: Do you want to hurt Google

Discus and support Do you want to hurt Google in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Prager University is currently taking YouTube to court over violations of freedom of speech now I'm no expert when it comes to this but from what I've... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FreeLancerXB360, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Do you want to hurt Google

Prager University is currently taking YouTube to court over violations of freedom of speech now I'm no expert when it comes to this but from what I've been informed YouTube is a public forum site and they're being taken to court because they've been using the Privileges of a publisher so they're being taken to court for something as Extreme as freedom of speech and Google is the one who owns them couldn't you support Prager University in this so that you could knock Google down a few pegs at least in some way

:)

FreeLancerXB360, Aug 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

Do you want to hurt Google [​IMG]

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 30, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Do you want to hurt Google

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Do you want to hurt Google

1. Do you want to hurt Google - Similar Threads - hurt Google

2. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?: I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors...
  3. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?: I bought a 4060 ti and new m.2 to throw in my pc but I didn’t uninstall any drivers before doing so. Now everytime I boot it give me the SrtTrail errors...
  4. Did replacing my 2060 with a 4060 ti without uninstalling drivers hurt my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge on Windows is deprecating "Web Select" which will hurt touch/tablet users.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge on Windows is deprecating "Web Select" which will hurt touch/tablet users.: submitted by /u/NIVEA_GeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/16kbxuu/edge_on_windows_is_deprecating_web_select_which/
  6. You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask <Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  7. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ou-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  8. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ou-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  9. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

10. can I talk to a human abojut my microsoft storagr, can't type, hurt my hands acccident

can I talk to a human abojut my microsoft storagr, can't type, hurt my hands acccident: can I talk to a human abojut my microsoft storage, can't type, hurt my hands acccident - support thamk you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-talk-to-a-human-abojut-my-microsoft-storagr/46a44bd8-691a-45ab-a94f-0b82b2330bbc