Windows 10: Do you want to hurt Google

Discus and support Do you want to hurt Google in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Prager University is currently taking YouTube to court over violations of freedom of speech now I'm no expert when it comes to this but from what I've... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FreeLancerXB360, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Do you want to hurt Google

Prager University is currently taking YouTube to court over violations of freedom of speech now I'm no expert when it comes to this but from what I've been informed YouTube is a public forum site and they're being taken to court because they've been using the Privileges of a publisher so they're being taken to court for something as Extreme as freedom of speech and Google is the one who owns them couldn't you support Prager University in this so that you could knock Google down a few pegs at least in some way

:)

FreeLancerXB360, Aug 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

Do you want to hurt Google [​IMG]

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 30, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Do you want to hurt Google

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Do you want to hurt Google

1. Do you want to hurt Google - Similar Threads - hurt Google

2. Can't find source photos for a shared album on Google Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find source photos for a shared album on Google Photos: I few months ago I uploaded photos to an album in my Google Photos account (on my PC Windows 10), then shared that album. I tried going back into that album today and could not find either the photos or the album. However, I can still view the photos via the shared link...
  3. Automatic updates hurt more than help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic updates hurt more than help.: Hello to my fellow Windows 10 users. I am writing in an effort to possibly shed light on Microsoft's insistence that updates be automatic. Every time (that is 100%) Microsoft sends an update, my machine craps out. Is this a "planned obsolescence" tactic? Last night, I...
  4. File explorer -- how to reset to default --Google queries are useless

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer -- how to reset to default --Google queries are useless: Hi folks Whats the magic setting to reset file explorer to its 100% default state (as it look as after you've done a clean windows install) -- I.e before any "tampering". If I do any google searches there's 77 zillion (or more) answers telling me how to customise settings...
  5. Unable to install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install Google Chrome: Hi, I just got a new Dell with windows 10 Home and can't download Google Chrome because of windows "security" because the website is a secure website.. I've seen all the other people having this issue and the moderators saying it's because you have windows 10S instead of 10...
  6. will restoro hurt my thinkpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    will restoro hurt my thinkpad: I just bought a used Lenovo Thinkpad with windows 10 and edge it also has restoro on it should I delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-restoro-hurt-my-thinkpad/65d76898-ddcf-4368-b94c-2b2bfb7ad5a5"
  7. Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches: Recently Built a Windows 10 system with much anticipation. System Usage Windows Application Development, App Development, Photo Editing, Occasional Video Editing, regular browsing, little bit Gaming. But the Windows 10 sucks totally 1. Hurting Eyes can't work more...
  8. Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brain Hurting Sudden Problem With Windows 10: So here goes..... Hello to all and I hope someone out here can explain this as I am scratching my head, and I am a pc engineer myself. A few days ago windows suddenly started to behave unusual with internet connection not dropping, but not staying up either like in limbo....
  9. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??: Windows 8.1 was fine. But for some reason Windows 10 is seriously making my eyes and head hurt. I have no idea why. I don't know if Win10 is brighter by default. But if I lower the brightness, it makes the colours look too dark and out of proportion. Don't think it does much...
  10. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is hurting my eyes: I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10 clean. Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for...