Windows 10: Do you want to restart the IPC server?

Discus and support Do you want to restart the IPC server? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What does this mean, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NEILMcILQUHAM#, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Do you want to restart the IPC server?

What does this mean, please?

:)

NEILMcILQUHAM#, Jun 15, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Do you want to restart the IPC server?

little cat, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Do you want to restart the IPC server?

1. Do you want to restart the IPC server? - Similar Threads - restart IPC server

2. ipc$c$

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ipc$c$: ABBAxxxAdministratornet use \\Aip\c$ Ac5AAdministratorc$AUACcAadminstrators1administrator2xxxadministratorc$Ac$AC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipc%E5%92%8Cc%E7%9A%84%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B7%E6%9D%83/52a2c2e5-d969-4a37-83cd-8cbfb03ac093
  3. ipc$c$

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ipc$c$: ABBAxxxAdministratornet use \\Aip\c$ Ac5AAdministratorc$AUACcAadminstrators1administrator2xxxadministratorc$Ac$AC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipc%E5%92%8Cc%E7%9A%84%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B7%E6%9D%83/52a2c2e5-d969-4a37-83cd-8cbfb03ac093
  4. ipc$c$

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Where do you want to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do you want to install: It looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account. to install, sign in on a device with your microsoft account this is what i get when i try to download an app im signed in and still cant download...
  6. do you want to restart? NO NOT NOW windows then reboots minutes later anyway

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    do you want to restart? NO NOT NOW windows then reboots minutes later anyway: This is moronic There are lots of posts saying the same thing for years.... They are not answered just closed They are blocked from further comment because every comment on the post agrees it is stupid How stupid does Microsoft think this is?...
  7. Do you want to hurt Google

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Do you want to hurt Google: Prager University is currently taking YouTube to court over violations of freedom of speech now I'm no expert when it comes to this but from what I've been informed YouTube is a public forum site and they're being taken to court because they've been using the Privileges of a...
  8. Where do you want to install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do you want to install?: I am slightly at my wit's end... I am desperately trying to install the DSTV Now and Showmax app from the Microsoft Online Store. I have successfully 'purchased' the app from the store, but when I go to 'install on my devices' I get a dialogue box saying "It looks like you...
  9. "Do you want to open this file?"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Do you want to open this file?": Every time I want to open downloaded from internet image file I receive a warning message "do you want to open this file?" which makes me crazy.Is any way to disable this,PLEASE? 27759
  10. Do you want to run this file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you want to run this file?: I get this popup most every time I open an install .exe file. Maybe I'm supposed to stop, think and realize that "Gosh. I really don't want to run this file! Why the heck did I download it anyway?" But so far, after searching for it, weighing the options and downloading it, I...