Windows 10: Doble Drive working Windows 11

Discus and support Doble Drive working Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How I can set my PC with one drive for all the programs SDD and the other one for all the working files HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Morza, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Morza Win User

Doble Drive working Windows 11

How I can set my PC with one drive for all the programs SDD and the other one for all the working files HDD

:)

Morza, Dec 5, 2022
  2. little cat, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Doble Drive working Windows 11 [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Doble Drive working Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Doble Drive working

2. Windows 11 Scanning and Repairing C drive not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Scanning and Repairing C drive not working: Every time I turn on the computer a message appears saying "press any key to skip disk scanning". After I let it run, it changes to "Scanning and repairing c drive" but the message only lasts for around five seconds before it immediately changes to my start screen, and I can...
  3. Windows 11 Scanning and Repairing C drive not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Scanning and Repairing C drive not working: Every time I turn on the computer a message appears saying "press any key to skip disk scanning". After I let it run, it changes to "Scanning and repairing c drive" but the message only lasts for around five seconds before it immediately changes to my start screen, and I can...
  4. Are there any external hard drives that work with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any external hard drives that work with Windows 11?: Are there any external hard drives that work with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-external-hard-drives-that-work-with/eacec8dc-4c13-4606-ab53-b0b2c27c9079
  5. Are there any external hard drives that work with Windows 11?

Are there any external hard drives that work with Windows 11?: Are there any external hard drives that work with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-external-hard-drives-that-work-with/eacec8dc-4c13-4606-ab53-b0b2c27c9079
  6. File History is not working in Windows 11 on a network drive smb.

File History is not working in Windows 11 on a network drive smb.: The folders will backup and I can see the different versions copied on my network drive. But if I right click the local file and look at properties -> Previous Versions. It says there are no previous versions available....
  7. Doble Drive working Windows 11

Doble Drive working Windows 11: How I can set my PC with one drive for all the programs SDD and the other one for all the working files HDD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doble-drive-working-windows-11/55acef5d-345d-44ed-bbdb-f1a6981affe1
  8. Windows 11 File History won't work with network drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File History won't work with network drive: I'm using Windows 11 with the latest updates.I want to use a network drive from a Mac mounted as q: as drive from File History.I can perfectly access the network drive with the File Explorer and can use any other software to read/write data on it.When I select it as s drive...
  9. Windows 11 File History won't work with network drive

Windows 11 File History won't work with network drive: I'm using Windows 11 with the latest updates.I want to use a network drive from a Mac mounted as q: as drive from File History.I can perfectly access the network drive with the File Explorer and can use any other software to read/write data on it.When I select it as s drive...
  10. Doble pointer (mouse)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doble pointer (mouse): Hello! I have a trouble with my mouse, when I try complete my jobs the computer show more than one pointer (mouse), doble. let me know what happens o what I can do with this problem?...