Windows 10: Doc back to pdf

Discus and support Doc back to pdf in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I didn't mean to switch to doc from pdf. How do I switch back to PDF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BeverlyNeff, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Doc back to pdf

I didn't mean to switch to doc from pdf. How do I switch back to PDF

:)

BeverlyNeff, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Grimskull Win User

ppt to pdf/doc conversion possible?

u can use cutepdf writer aswell... converts docs into pdfs.

Grimskull, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Micrsoft Works docs are all PDF, new docs are PDF

I converted a Microsoft doc to PDF via the print function. Now all docs are PDF, new docs also PDF.

How to I go back to normal .DOC. I did the change to send doc to someone who couldn't open MS Doc.

How do I go back to normal MS works and can't I convert just a single doc...I DID THAT BEFORE.

GeorgeDi Leo, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Doc back to pdf

Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Doc back to pdf

1. Doc back to pdf - Similar Threads - Doc pdf

2. Access Denied, Doc and Pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied, Doc and Pdf: OK folks been having computer issues, so we created a new user profile and moved everything over there.now, I can't open doc or pdf files! What a hassle!I hope there's an easy fix!...
  3. Access Denied, Doc and Pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Denied, Doc and Pdf: OK folks been having computer issues, so we created a new user profile and moved everything over there.now, I can't open doc or pdf files! What a hassle!I hope there's an easy fix!...
  4. Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...: Please, Please, Please help me! For quite some time now, and many many trouble shooting times, my Windows 10 on my laptop will not open most apps by double clicking on a file. The file associations are correct. I can double click on a jpg, for instance, and it will open. I...
  5. Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...

Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...: Please, Please, Please help me! For quite some time now, and many many trouble shooting times, my Windows 10 on my laptop will not open most apps by double clicking on a file. The file associations are correct. I can double click on a jpg, for instance, and it will open. I...
  6. Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Document download as Word doc and unable to open as its origin is pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Document download as Word doc and unable to open as its origin is pdf: When I download a document, its original format is pdf but for some reason my downloads show a word doc. icon so that when I tried to open it, it says can not be converted to word document and wont open. I want the pdf format anyway. How do I change?...
  8. Document download as Word doc and unable to open as its origin is pdf

Document download as Word doc and unable to open as its origin is pdf: When I download a document, its original format is pdf but for some reason my downloads show a word doc. icon so that when I tried to open it, it says can not be converted to word document and wont open. I want the pdf format anyway. How do I change?...
  9. Cannot open any .doc, .xlsx or .pdf file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open any .doc, .xlsx or .pdf file: Hi, After a recent update I am unable to open any .doc, .xlsx or .pdf files and receive the following message: Windows cannot find file name. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. I have done a clean boot, SFC scan and DISM. Restarted a number of times...
  10. Cannot open any .doc, .xlsx or .pdf file

Cannot open any .doc, .xlsx or .pdf file: Hi, After a recent update I am unable to open any .doc, .xlsx or .pdf files and receive the following message: Windows cannot find file name. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again. I have done a clean boot, SFC scan and DISM. Restarted a number of times...