Windows 10: Doc Window

Discus and support Doc Window in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Doc windows on my PC is now listing Z to A versus A to Z. How do I change this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RafeSul, Jun 25, 2019.

1. RafeSul Win User

Doc Window

My Doc windows on my PC is now listing Z to A versus A to Z. How do I change this?

:)

RafeSul, Jun 25, 2019

2. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Doc Window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Doc Window

1. Doc Window - Similar Threads - Doc Window

2. Temp files in docs folders after relo to Windows 11 PC from MacBookPro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp files in docs folders after relo to Windows 11 PC from MacBookPro: I recently moved back to a PC after being on a MacBookPro for about a year. I have ~119 files in my documents folder that have the syntax ~$truncatedfilename.XXX, where XXXX is docx, pptx, etc. The first part of the file names are truncated. They all are 1 kb. They are...
  3. Temp files in docs folders after relo to Windows 11 PC from MacBookPro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp files in docs folders after relo to Windows 11 PC from MacBookPro: I recently moved back to a PC after being on a MacBookPro for about a year. I have ~119 files in my documents folder that have the syntax ~$truncatedfilename.XXX, where XXXX is docx, pptx, etc. The first part of the file names are truncated. They all are 1 kb. They are...
  4. Windows 11 issues... Where can I find the actual save button to save docs to my PC? I just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 issues... Where can I find the actual save button to save docs to my PC? I just...: Windows 11 issues... Where can I find the actual save button to save docs to my PC? I just followed Louie's advice and hopefully uninstalled One Drive.. But there is not button that I can find.....
  5. Windows 11 issues... Where can I find the actual save button to save docs to my PC? I just...

Windows 11 issues... Where can I find the actual save button to save docs to my PC? I just...: Windows 11 issues... Where can I find the actual save button to save docs to my PC? I just followed Louie's advice and hopefully uninstalled One Drive.. But there is not button that I can find.....
  6. After a Windows 11 update I have 'favourited' a list of docs etc....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a Windows 11 update I have 'favourited' a list of docs etc....: How do I disable this action? Please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-windows-11-update-i-have-favourited-a-list/432efeef-eb4b-4056-8d55-8d9c7d932747
  7. After a Windows 11 update I have 'favourited' a list of docs etc....

After a Windows 11 update I have 'favourited' a list of docs etc....: How do I disable this action? Please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-windows-11-update-i-have-favourited-a-list/432efeef-eb4b-4056-8d55-8d9c7d932747
  8. Windows 11 - Suddenly, search shows Word docs .docx with Internet Explorer icons and NO...

Windows 11 - Suddenly, search shows Word docs .docx with Internet Explorer icons and NO...: Just look at the image:Any ideas are appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-suddenly-search-shows-word-docs-docx/30a54cc3-f925-4bf1-a7b1-12003d60c901
  9. Windows 11 - Suddenly, search shows Word docs .docx with Internet Explorer icons and NO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Suddenly, search shows Word docs .docx with Internet Explorer icons and NO...: Just look at the image:Any ideas are appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-suddenly-search-shows-word-docs-docx/30a54cc3-f925-4bf1-a7b1-12003d60c901
  10. how to get separate icons for open Word docs to appear on taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get separate icons for open Word docs to appear on taskbar in Windows 11: I just upgraded to Windows 11 yesterday so presumably I have the latest version. I was able to make most of the customizations I wanted but I cannot figure out how to get Word documents to show separately on the taskbar. They all appear when I hover over the Word icon. But...