Windows 10: Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta

Discus and support Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta Docker is launching a limited beta program for its new Docker for Windows and Docker for Mac apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Night Hawk, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta

more

:)

Night Hawk, Mar 24, 2016
  2. JJJJ2 Win User

High CPU utilisation after running a Hyper-V VM - Windows 10 1709

The old issue of HyperV is coming back, clearly a build regression.

The problem is:

- Install Docker+HyperV on windows 10 version 1709

- roughly 20% of the CPU is busy without any container running because of

Service Host:Local Service (12% constant)

- Base Filtering Engin

- Core messaging

- Windows defender Firewall (8% constant)

Serice Host: Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)

- Internet connection sharing (ICS)

Killing Docker Daemon doesn't help

Resolution:

Uninstall Docker + HyperV and Container windows features

JJJJ2, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Roel83 Win User
    Frequent DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL BSOD

Thanks so much for taking the time to have a look at this. vpnkit.exe is part of Docker. So I think it's fair to assume that is the cause of the issue. I am now trying out running a container with a different configuration in Docker and
    see if the issue persists. I'll also ask the Docker forums if other people have similar issues.

Again, thanks for helping out.

Roel83, Mar 24, 2016
Thema:

Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta

1. Docker app for Windows 10 now in limited beta - Similar Threads - Docker app limited

2. Family Safety Beta is not obeying time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Beta is not obeying time limits: Hi,So as part of the Family Safety Beta, have been finding recently that the child account linked to the app is not obeying time limits when they are used up.Current version of the app1.16.0.771Usage from this afternoon - time limit is 1hr 30m, and I get a warning at 15, and...
  3. Family Safety Beta is not obeying time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Beta is not obeying time limits: Hi,So as part of the Family Safety Beta, have been finding recently that the child account linked to the app is not obeying time limits when they are used up.Current version of the app1.16.0.771Usage from this afternoon - time limit is 1hr 30m, and I get a warning at 15, and...
  4. Docker Desktop for Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Docker Desktop for Windows 10 Home: Hi, Wanted to know how can I install docker and subsequent images on Docker Desktop for Windows 10 Home, on a driverother than the system drive C:\ ? Looking for any advice. Regards, Indrajit Bhattacharya...
  5. Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 now in beta: Do you ever think that the sun is a bit smug? I do. Yes, it gives our planet the light and energy to survive, but also sunburns? Yikes, no thanks. If you want to catch some rays without the chance of the sun taking petty revenge on you for simply being outside,...
  6. Cortana beta app now with more productivity for Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana beta app now with more productivity for Windows 10 Insiders: [ATTACH] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are rolling out some changes to Cortana on Windows for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. You may have heard that we’re evolving Cortana from a general digital assistant, to a personal productivity assistant that helps you in the...
  7. docker

in Windows 10 Customization
    docker: how to remove docker from windows 10 completely I cannot able to start virtual box and I didn't seen the warning of docker that disable virtual box and I installed docker so how to remove docker completely and remove dependencies and restore default settings...
  8. New Cortana Beta app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana Beta app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Save time and stay organized—Cortana helps handle day-to-day tasks so you can stay on top of what matters most. Cortana can support you by giving you reminders, keeping your to-do lists, and helping you set timers and alarms. Cortana can also give you quick answers to the...
  9. Nvidia Beta Drivers now out for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Beta Drivers now out for Windows 10: Nvidia have today released a beta driver for Windows 10. You can download it from here: Advanced Driver Search | NVIDIA If anyone has a link to the changelog, I'll add it here. 5694
  10. Ringtone Maker Beta app for Windows 10 Mobile now available

in Windows 10 News
    Ringtone Maker Beta app for Windows 10 Mobile now available: Microsoft has released the Ringtone Maker app as a beta for Windows 10 Mobile. Ringtone Maker is a refreshed version of the old Nokia tool that lets you create custom ringtones. See: Ringtone Maker Beta app in Store 38924