Windows 10: Docker For Windows : The 'from' Keyword is not supported in this version of language

Discus and support Docker For Windows : The 'from' Keyword is not supported in this version of language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While i am running following command in powershell in windows server 2016 : FROM microsoft/windowsservercore RUN dism /online /enable-feature /all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tusharsharma3, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Docker For Windows : The 'from' Keyword is not supported in this version of language

While i am running following command in powershell in windows server 2016 : FROM microsoft/windowsservercore RUN dism /online /enable-feature /all /featurename:iis-webserver /NoRestart. I am getting “The ‘from’ Keyword is not supported in this version of language” error. I have attached the screen.

Please help me in getting this issue solved.

Docker For Windows : The 'from' Keyword is not supported in this version of language 69ed303b-3ae9-45ef-8470-588b99cb1004?upload=true.png

:)

tusharsharma3, Jun 5, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    does windows phone 7 of 7.8 version support Kannada language?

Hi Bhimanagouda Talamani,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. A list of supported languages for Windows Phone 7 can be found at

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/basics/feature-and-service-availability
    . Kannada language is not on the list of supported languages on this page.

Microsoft is always working to expand support to additional countries and languages. The best way to request support for Kannada language would be to leave a suggestion for the Windows Phone development team on

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Another possible solution would be to check the marketplace for apps that offer Kannada language support. I found quite a few apps when I searched the Windows Phone web marketplace at http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/search?q=Kannada.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or issues.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jun 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Docker For Windows : The 'from' Keyword is not supported in this version of language

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Docker For Windows : The 'from' Keyword is not supported in this version of language

1. Docker For Windows : The 'from' Keyword is not supported in this version of language - Similar Threads - Docker 'from' Keyword

2. The English version of Windows 11 does not support the use of other languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The English version of Windows 11 does not support the use of other languages: Good afternoon!I use two languages in my life - English and Russian. My computer previously worked on the Russian version of Windows 11, recently I decided to try the English version and noticed a lot of errors. Despite the fact that it is written in the Windows settings that...
  3. Language support for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language support for Windows 11: To complete the Windows 11 no matter 21H1 or 22H2 Out of Box Experience, I wonder if the PC name device name and the account name user name can support non-English language characters?or for the Chinese version of Windows 11, then will Chinese characters be allowed in the PC...
  4. Windows 365 Cloud PC - Docker and or WSL support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 365 Cloud PC - Docker and or WSL support: Hello,Is Docker Desktop and/or WSL supported on a Windows 365 Cloud PC?Thanks.Guy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-365-cloud-pc-docker-and-or-wsl-support/57cdb3b7-96c6-40ee-aaa5-9f29b751aba0
  5. Support windows-10Single Language support DC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support windows-10Single Language support DC: Hello, Please let me know, Is support Domain control in windows-10 Single language. Thanks Prince Kumar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-windows-10single-language-support-dc/bfe282aa-d28d-4c4a-84de-275dc66c7786
  6. Windows 10 has built-in support for tagging files with keywords

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 has built-in support for tagging files with keywords: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/publicvoit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1pfuk/windows_10_has_builtin_support_for_tagging_files/
  7. docker

docker: how to remove docker from windows 10 completely I cannot able to start virtual box and I didn't seen the warning of docker that disable virtual box and I installed docker so how to remove docker completely and remove dependencies and restore default settings...
  8. Language Keyword Keeps Defaulting Back To English

Language Keyword Keeps Defaulting Back To English: I have two customized keyboard language settings: English EN (US) and English DV (US - Dvorak). My most frequent usage is with English DV, but Windows 10 keeps defaulting back to English EN which causes me to toggle back endlessly. Is it possible to set English DV as my...
  9. Hindi language is not supported in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hindi language is not supported in windows: when hindi language is add in Microsoft windows. in Bharat (India) there are huge importance in Hindi why Satiya Nadela not importace of Hindi language, he is also a Bhartiy (Indian)....
  10. Changing language:" This version of Windows doesn't support this"

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing language:" This version of Windows doesn't support this": Hello, I bought a new laptop that is in another language but I want to use it in English. During the set up they let you choose the language and whatnot but this didn't change anything besides the keyboard. Once W10 was installed I I went into settings and control panel...