Windows 10: Docs not printing

Discus and support Docs not printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Officejet 4632 e-all-in one and installed the printer to my pc using HP Smart app. PC working with Windows 10 S mode and when searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Superhero71, May 9, 2020.

1. Docs not printing

I have an HP Officejet 4632 e-all-in one and installed the printer to my pc using HP Smart app. PC working with Windows 10 S mode and when searching within Microsoft it stated that it is compatible with my printer. However, nothing will print; the document sits in queue position. I've removed the printer from pc and reinstalled number of times; try changing the port, but that caused an error so reverted back to it's initial port. I don't know what to do. Am I going to have to turn off S mode?

:)

Superhero71, May 9, 2020
  2. vanraven Win User

printing a doc

Hi Jesinta,

Thanks for the response. Nothing comes up when I press ctrl+p. Under file, there is no print command listed.

Win 10 has changed this but I can't find an answer.

Any other suggestions?

I can print an email so printers are active.

vanraven, May 9, 2020
  3. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 9, 2020
  4. Docs not printing

Printing word docs

Hi Sue,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Are you connecting your printer using wired or wireless network?
    • Does the issue occur on the other user accounts as well?
    • Did you make any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office is installed on the computer?
    • What is the error message you get while trying to print that word document?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular word document?

I suggest you sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and sign in to the Microsoft account and check the status of the issue. Install all pending updates on the computer. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix
    problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

To print the current document you can press Ctrl + P Keys. In the Print dialog box, choose the desired options.

If you are still facing issues try the steps provided in the below article.

Print failure troubleshooting in Word - Office

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Docs not printing

1. Docs not printing - Similar Threads - Docs printing

2. I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?: My printer HP Photosmart 5510 has stopped printing office docs. I am using office 2007.any help would be welcome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-office-2007-my-printer-has-stopped/e680bd8d-146c-4648-918b-8796d9bddb1f
  3. I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?: My printer HP Photosmart 5510 has stopped printing office docs. I am using office 2007.any help would be welcome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-office-2007-my-printer-has-stopped/e680bd8d-146c-4648-918b-8796d9bddb1f
  4. windows 10, the doc does not appear in the print queue and therefore does not print, tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10, the doc does not appear in the print queue and therefore does not print, tried...: Bytenuc mini desktop, Dell C1765NFW, prints test page fine, downloaded latest drivers etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-the-doc-does-not-appear-in-the-print/622cfbdb-e30e-4e0b-ae0b-f6e11de5fdff
  5. windows 10, the doc does not appear in the print queue and therefore does not print, tried...

windows 10, the doc does not appear in the print queue and therefore does not print, tried...: Bytenuc mini desktop, Dell C1765NFW, prints test page fine, downloaded latest drivers etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-the-doc-does-not-appear-in-the-print/622cfbdb-e30e-4e0b-ae0b-f6e11de5fdff
  6. windows 10, the doc does not appear in the print queue and therefore does not print, tried...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out: HP laptop, using Word, can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out! I've let the system do the work for me. The message says the print jobs are removed, so I proceed. Then I get a message that there are jobs stuck in the queue, so I give the system another try. I...
  8. Can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out

Can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out: HP laptop, using Word, can't remove docs from print queue - pulling hair out! I've let the system do the work for me. The message says the print jobs are removed, so I proceed. Then I get a message that there are jobs stuck in the queue, so I give the system another try. I...
  9. STOP an unwanted "report" printout with details of the doc. I want to print as in...

STOP an unwanted "report" printout with details of the doc. I want to print as in...: How do I STOP an unwanted "report" printout with details of the doc. I want to print as in .....\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\Normal.dotm. I have tried many ways including my printer to no avail....
  10. STOP an unwanted "report" printout with details of the doc. I want to print as in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP an unwanted "report" printout with details of the doc. I want to print as in...: How do I STOP an unwanted "report" printout with details of the doc. I want to print as in .....\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\Normal.dotm. I have tried many ways including my printer to no avail....