Windows 10: Document in printing queue

Discus and support Document in printing queue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a document in my printing queue that I cant delete or cancel. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartinMoss5, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Document in printing queue

I have a document in my printing queue that I cant delete or cancel. What do I do?

:)

MartinMoss5, Jun 11, 2020
  2. 808bty Win User

Print Queue Personality Configuration

I've created many plot/print queues for the convenience of our users.

• Print queue personality is set on the Print Server
    • Personality settings include preset - orientation, paper size (A, B C, D, E), color/B&W, etc.
    With these preset personality settings, my users don't have to go through the print configuration steps for all the different types of documents they print.

They simply select the queue and print.

Some time a while ago, the personality settings for each print queue saved on my print server are no longer the default print queue setting on the users machine after they select the print queue.

Is there some way I can automatically "push" the print queue personality settings to every client who uses the queues?

Clients - W7 & W10

Print Server OS - Server 2012

Applications used - MS Office Suite, MicroStation, BentleyView, Bluebeam, G Technology Suite

808bty, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Document Stuck in Print Queue as Deleting...

Hi Lisa,

The print queue displays output jobs that's is waiting to be completed. It has the most current status of all active and pending print jobs. If its not functioning as intended, it's possible that there's a misconfiguration within the printer settings. To
    better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which Windows version are you using? Type winver in the search bar and press
      Enter to find out.
    • Have you made any changes on you device prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the steps provided by Abdul_Malik on this
    thread and check if it would help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Rey Bel1, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Document in printing queue

Job in print queue stuck

I had a job stuck in print queue earlier. Would not delete, received advice to turn off spooler, empty spooler file file, turn spooler back on. Worked for one document. The second document is stuck no matter what I do, repeated the above steps, nothing
    in queue, reinstalled printer software, rebooted printer and pc. It keeps printing the same document regardless of what I am printing. It's maddening!

DianeZeager, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Document in printing queue

1. Document in printing queue - Similar Threads - Document printing queue

2. Documents stuck in queue and will not print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents stuck in queue and will not print: I have several documents in my HP printer model 1210 lazer in the queue and cannot get it to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-stuck-in-queue-and-will-not-print/8bac8b1a-e236-4a66-901b-ecd50f1c31bb
  3. Documents stuck in queue and will not print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents stuck in queue and will not print: I have several documents in my HP printer model 1210 lazer in the queue and cannot get it to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-stuck-in-queue-and-will-not-print/8bac8b1a-e236-4a66-901b-ecd50f1c31bb
  4. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  5. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  6. Documents Remain in Print Queue

Documents Remain in Print Queue: This is more irritating than anything. Occasionally, my print queue will show there is a document waiting even though everything I've sent to the printer has printed. It doesn't stop anything else from printing so I can print without a problem. But the document in the queue...
  7. Documents Stuck in Print Queue Regulary

Documents Stuck in Print Queue Regulary: I have a new windows 10 Surface. My documents print and then get stuck in the print queue. I cannot delete them without going through the procedure listed elsewhere in this forum. So rather than doing that repeatedly, is there a way to solve the core problem? Printer is an HP...
  8. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: Good day everyone, hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic. So, as my title, my printer HP Deskjet 1510, connect using USB can't print anything after a failed Windows Update yesterday, the update froze at 48% I have no choice but to force shut down my laptop....
  9. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: I am using a Brother DCP-195C printer. The printer is working - I can monitor ink levels etc from the Brother Control centre on my PC but I can't print....
  10. Cannot delete Document from print Queue

Cannot delete Document from print Queue: Hello, I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro, Windows 10 Pro, and trying to print using a Brother MFC-L8900. Using all ADMIN I've seen the other threads about Stopping and restarting the Printer SpoolFailed I've Tried Updating the driversFailed The Printer firmwareFailed...