Windows 10: document manager 2016 h

Discus and support document manager 2016 h in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I deleted document manager 2016 as it didn't perform as advertised. How do i get refunded?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 2old2, Feb 14, 2019.

1. 2old2 Win User

document manager 2016 h

I deleted document manager 2016 as it didn't perform as advertised. How do i get refunded?

:)

2old2, Feb 14, 2019

2. Printing From Document Manager 2016

Why can't I print from Document Manager 2016? I receive the message: "Sorry printing cannot proceed at this time." I have attempted to print this document in several different formats in the last 2 days and I continue to get the same message. My printer
    has worked for other documents but not the document in Document Manager 2016. The print page even has a printer icon...same message. I have saved document to computer Windows 10 but I still get same message when I attempt to print. ????? Any suggestions?

GailErickson, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Printing From Document Manager 2016

Hi Gail,

I realize that you are unable to print from Document Manager 2016. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC or the printer prior to this issue?

• What is the make and model of the printer?

You may boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. A clean boot will let us know if any 3rd party programs or services are causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 14, 2019
  4. document manager 2016 h

.Recover shredded document in Word

Hi Janice,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Open word application and click the File tab.
    2. Click on Info > Manage Document >
      Recover Unsaved Documents.
    3. A list of unsaved files are shown.
    4. Look for the file try opening and saving it.

You can also refer to
    Back up and restore your files
    under the section Restore your files for more details.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

document manager 2016 h

1. document manager 2016 h - Similar Threads - document manager 2016

2. Windows 11 really REALLY s^H^H^H^Hlow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 really REALLY s^H^H^H^Hlow: Why is Windows 11 continuing to go downhill?The system is slow, bloated, lacks functionality, has inconsistent UI behavior, and, for me, has terribly atrocious UX.Windows 10 was tolerable.Windows 11 makes me wish I could sell beer for a living....
  3. Windows 11 really REALLY s^H^H^H^Hlow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 really REALLY s^H^H^H^Hlow: Why is Windows 11 continuing to go downhill?The system is slow, bloated, lacks functionality, has inconsistent UI behavior, and, for me, has terribly atrocious UX.Windows 10 was tolerable.Windows 11 makes me wish I could sell beer for a living....
  4. Window H

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window H: Hi, Is it possible to use Windows H transcription to text with hebrew language? thank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-h/6e39d6dd-f81c-4ddd-bf85-a0b5f0060bc8
  5. Office 2016 - no preview of Excel documents in File Explorer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 - no preview of Excel documents in File Explorer: Brand new laptop with freshly installed Office 2016 (Windows 10 version 1903). I cannot get Excel docs to preview in File Explorer (no problem with all other Office documents and PDFs). Looking online, I've seen that this is a relatively common problem. I've tried all the...
  6. Windows 10 document manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 document manager: I have been using Windows 10 document manager to create and store documents quickly. Suddenly, I can no longer use my mouse to highlight, cut, copy, paste text either in an existing document or add more text to it. It seems that I now have to use ctrl + C or V. The question...
  7. Free H.265 to H.264 Converters?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free H.265 to H.264 Converters?: HEVC isn't supported on my WDTV Live. 33853
  8. Errorin office 2016: "there are too many edits in the document."

Errorin office 2016: "there are too many edits in the document.": Hallo everyone, Since yesterday, I get an error in Word: "there are too many edits in the document. This operation will be incomplete. Save your work." I've read on the internet something about the cache with temporary files but the cache is as good as empty. I also...
  9. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document: Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document. When I go to save after opening up a brand new word doc. It tells me it will be updated to the latest word doc. I am using Office 2016 Pro on Windows 10 64bit HP laptop. Any advice would be welcome. Thank you in advance....
  10. Release Management planning update – 2016 H2

in Windows 10 News
    Release Management planning update – 2016 H2: Now that we are done with a majority of items listed in our 2016 H1 plan, it is time to talk about our plans for 2016 H2. Most of the features listed below will first be available in VS Team Services, and they will be available on-premises in TFS vNext. We are quite early in...