Windows 10: Document View is Only Half Screen

Discus and support Document View is Only Half Screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I Dropped My Mouse While working on a Document And It Went to Half Screen How Do I Get It Back To Whole?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donaldray1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Document View is Only Half Screen

I Dropped My Mouse While working on a Document And It Went to Half Screen How Do I Get It Back To Whole?

:)

donaldray1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Nov 25, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    documents

Hi Richard,

To sort your documents in your File Explorer by date, we suggest following the steps below:

• Type File Explorer in Cortana search box to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the folder that you want to sort.
    • Click on View that is located on the top part of the window.
    • Click on Sort by.
    • Choose Date.

Your files should be sorted by date with this option.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Document View is Only Half Screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Document View is Only Half Screen

1. Document View is Only Half Screen - Similar Threads - Document View Half

2. After Start, Win10 Only Fills Half the Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Start, Win10 Only Fills Half the Screen: Seems the windows resizing began during or right after holidays. More than likely it occurred after an update I hadn't noticed until after January. I went and started up HP laptop running Win10 22H2 and it opened in my default, Firefox. However after I opened up the next...
  3. After Start, Win10 Only Fills Half the Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Start, Win10 Only Fills Half the Screen: Seems the windows resizing began during or right after holidays. More than likely it occurred after an update I hadn't noticed until after January. I went and started up HP laptop running Win10 22H2 and it opened in my default, Firefox. However after I opened up the next...
  4. After Start, Win10 Only Fills Half the Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Monitor only shows half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor only shows half: My monitor shows only half when I booted it today. On the bottom part all I can see is blank and nothing is in there you cant even hover the mouse or the mouse will be gone when you hover it. When booting the PC, the display shows in full but not until you get to main screen....
  6. Monitor only shows half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor only shows half: My monitor shows only half when I booted it today. On the bottom part all I can see is blank and nothing is in there you cant even hover the mouse or the mouse will be gone when you hover it. When booting the PC, the display shows in full but not until you get to main screen....
  7. Telling the computer to print a document/image but it only prints half or the page?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Telling the computer to print a document/image but it only prints half or the page?: I don't know what is going on and am not sure if my english is clear enough. I am computer technician and work in a building with +30 people. A few people are having problems when printing. It only prints half of the page. Some people have this issue, others do not, so me...
  8. My third monitor starts with only half a screen

My third monitor starts with only half a screen: On startup my vertical monitor has wallpaper on the top half, but just black on the bottom Screenshot. The black half also doesn't update back to black when something isn't there anymore, so a window will stay there visually even if it closed. The only way to fix it, is to...
  9. Viewing 2 documents

Viewing 2 documents: I just connected a new monitor to my laptop and I am trying to view 2 different documents at a time to compare the 2. I went to display settings and it is on "extend view". I can drag my files from my desktop over to the new monitor but the screen is dark and only the files...
  10. View document properties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    View document properties: I want to REMOVE the document Type column from the opening window list of items in each folder. How can I change this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-document-properties/ead525c4-7108-4b3b-b5d6-09e52b3191a6