Windows 10: DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA)

Discus and support DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "Exception Settings -> Win32 Exception" need to check above. The sample code is as following: CString csPrinterName = L"OneNote"; //printer name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yusen_chen, Dec 10, 2019.

1. DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA)

"Exception Settings -> Win32 Exception" need to check above.

The sample code is as following:

CString csPrinterName = L"OneNote"; //printer name

std::unique_ptr<DEVMODE> pDevMode;
    HANDLE hPrinter = NULL;
    LPWSTR lpWstr = csPrinterName.GetBuffer(csPrinterName.GetLength());
    if DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA) :):OpenPrinter(lpWstr, &hPrinter, NULL))
    {
    long lnSize = :DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA) :DocumentProperties(NULL, hPrinter, lpWstr, NULL, NULL, 0); //thorwn RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA),but can continue to run
    if (lnSize > 0)
    {
    pDevMode.reset((DEVMODE*)new BYTE[lnSize]());
    if (pDevMode)
    {
    pDevMode->dmSize = (unsigned short)lnSize;

lnSize = :DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA) :DocumentProperties(NULL, hPrinter, lpWstr, pDevMode.get(), NULL, DM_OUT_BUFFER);
    if (lnSize != IDOK)
    {
    pDevMode.reset();
    }

}
    }
    ::ClosePrinter(hPrinter);
    }
    csPrinterName.ReleaseBuffer();

:)

yusen_chen, Dec 10, 2019

2. About 1080 and i7

Not a list of suggested parts, just something thrown together real quick. $1887.87
    System Builder

thebluebumblebee, Dec 10, 2019
  3. getting thrown out of apps

Hi I keep getting thrown out of facebook and the store on my phone can anyone suggest what the problem could be please,I changed email and password on facebook as advised

jojojoannahamiltonjojo, Dec 10, 2019
  4. DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA)

May and June Cumulative Updates Fail to Install

Seeing the error code, it seems to be an Remote procedure call issue. It can be due to variety of reasons.

0x000006BA

RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE

The RPC server is unavailable.

See if Remote Procedure call service is working or not in services

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4499-start-...

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA)

1. DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x000006BA) - Similar Threads - DocumentProperties thrown RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE

2. Event ID: 4625 Thrown while using IADs::Get method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID: 4625 Thrown while using IADs::Get method: I am using IADS::Get method to retrieve "ntSecurityDescriptor" from IADS interface. Code Snippet:HRESULT hr = S_OK;IADs* pADs = NULL;BSTR attrName = SysAllocStringL"ntSecurityDescriptor";VARIANT svar;VariantInit&svar;hr = ADsOpenObjectdn, user, pass,...
  3. Windows 11 Stops responding w/ no error thrown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stops responding w/ no error thrown: Hello, My Windows 11 system will stop responding once or twice per day. Mouse and Keyboard will work but nothing is clickable and if you are able to get a window to load, there is no content within and is blank. on top of this. any video and audio playback will freeze and i...
  4. Windows 11 Stops responding w/ no error thrown

Windows 11 Stops responding w/ no error thrown: Hello, My Windows 11 system will stop responding once or twice per day. Mouse and Keyboard will work but nothing is clickable and if you are able to get a window to load, there is no content within and is blank. on top of this. any video and audio playback will freeze and i...
  5. 0x000006ba, print spooler service not running, how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x000006ba, print spooler service not running, how can i fix this?: Hi, my cannon printer has suddenly stopped printing, but i can still scan to my laptop. I just keep getting the message 0x000006ba, print spooler service not running. I have tried turning the printer on/off, unplugging the printer, restarting the computer, restarting the...
  6. 0x000006ba, print spooler service not running, how can i fix this?

0x000006ba, print spooler service not running, how can i fix this?: Hi, my cannon printer has suddenly stopped printing, but i can still scan to my laptop. I just keep getting the message 0x000006ba, print spooler service not running. I have tried turning the printer on/off, unplugging the printer, restarting the computer, restarting the...
  7. Thrown out of games while in fullscreen mode

Thrown out of games while in fullscreen mode: Hello!I am using a laptop that has windows 10 installed and for a while, I noticed I am thrown out of any game that is in fullscreen. Simply browsing or watching movies in fullscreen is fine though.The issue behaves like this: I am gaming and suddenly my game shows a black...
  8. Thrown out of games while in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrown out of games while in fullscreen mode: Hello!I am using a laptop that has windows 10 installed and for a while, I noticed I am thrown out of any game that is in fullscreen. Simply browsing or watching movies in fullscreen is fine though.The issue behaves like this: I am gaming and suddenly my game shows a black...
  9. Windows: What this operating system should be thrown out of....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows: What this operating system should be thrown out of....: I bought a refurbished Dell laptop because there are various programs that only run on Windows. After several hours of going around and around I find that I have Windows 10 Pro but my activation code is for Windows 10 Home. To fix this is an amazingly byzantine procedure for...
  10. Warnings thrown up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Warnings thrown up: I have asked in the update section but thought maybe soemone this security section could help as I haven't got any answers per se 'of the problem. I have cleaned the drives and clean installed three times on three different drives and on those installs I get the warnings (as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DocumentProperties fails