Windows 10: Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message

Discus and support Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a problem which has suddenly developed in which I am unable to attached documents to fax messages. Message reads:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RogHil43, Apr 20, 2018.

1. RogHil43 Win User

Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message

I have a problem which has suddenly developed in which I am unable to attached documents to fax messages.
    Message reads: C\users\roger\1\appdata\local\temp\1d3d78e8765a5.tif
    Cannot be attached to fax message.

Has anyone had the same problem?

:)

RogHil43, Apr 20, 2018

2. scan & faxing with Windows 10

When I try to fax a scanned document I get the error code " windows cannot fax or preview attached file type"

I get the same message whether I use a jpeg or tif file.

How can I fax the image, not a file?

PETERESPOSITO, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Windows fax and scan not letting me fax a pdf or word document

We have the most trouble when people are trying to attach either of these documents via our VPN and on the remote desktop.

We can send a fax but the moment we attach either of those 2 documents we can't send the fax.

the error message is

The machine is not connected to the fax on the fax server (it is)

If you want to connect please click yes.

We do that and it we get the next error message

can't send fax

or it never finishes submitting to the fax que

Help.

Thanks

MonicaHird, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message

Try moving the file from the temp folder to the desktop or docs folder?

Maybe some windows permissions stopping it from opening a file in temp maybe?

kingtez1984, Apr 20, 2018
Thema:

Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message

1. Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message - Similar Threads - Documents Cannot Attached

2. Cannot attach a .docx document in a browser - Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot attach a .docx document in a browser - Windows 10 issue: This is a recurring issue with no solution. I saw several posts with no good answers.I cannot attach a .docx document in any browser Chrome or Edge. Once you click on the file, the Open window freezes. The issue is apparently around a Word process starting when you choose a...
  3. Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since the downloads I cannot attach any photos or documents to emails, facebook and documents.: Since the latest downloads to windows 10 I cannot attach any photos to emails, facebook and documents, etc. I need to be able to attach. I have gotten no help from Microsoft. So frustrated. Nothing has been helping, when I did troubleshoot it told me that Microsoft Photo...
  4. Attaching pictures to documents

Attaching pictures to documents: I am recently unable to attach current photos to email or Shutterfly. When I try, it takes me to old picture folders/files I created before Windows 10. Help!...
  5. Faxing documents from my labtop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Faxing documents from my labtop: Hello, I've never tried to fax anything from my labtop. I usually send docs. through email. Well, I needed to send docs. to an entity that only accept fax or postal mailing. Can someone tell me how to set up the faxing option?...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan - suddenly shrinks attachment size when sending faxes

Windows Fax and Scan - suddenly shrinks attachment size when sending faxes: Hi We scan documents on our scanner Xerox Documate. 8.5 by 11 image into PDF file. We use Windows 10 Fax and Scan external modem USB Robotics to create our cover page and attach the PDF file to fax to our head office. This has worked for years. Just this week,...
  7. cannot send faxes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot send faxes.: tried to send eFax several days ago but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-faxes/222aca10-d91b-4d9b-9874-9ea5dac1a8ad
  8. Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it cannot access your documents folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it cannot access your documents folder: I'm pretty sure I know why there is a problem, but not sure how to fix it. I renamed my user profile after windows had automatically shortened it (which I hated...). Now some programs have had problems accessing my user folder because they are still looking for an address...
  9. Windows FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS: I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER AND WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS. MY OLD COMPUTER STILL DOES. BOTH HAVE WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan-will-not-scan-documents/b843f4e1-2cd5-46e8-943f-42bcd534e94b
  10. Cannot save attachment in Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save attachment in Documents: I'm helping Frank with a perplexing problem; he cannot save attachments in his own "Documents" folder. Background: When he migrated from Windows7 to Windows10 he got converted to logging on with his Microsoft Account. We neither fully understand this. Frank has only one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file cannot be attached to fax message