Windows 10: Documents\Files Recovery

Discus and support Documents\Files Recovery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Wo whom it May Concern Is there any solution for recovering encrypted files infected by ransomware with the online key. for offline key there are some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaazAyub, Feb 5, 2020.

1. MaazAyub Win User

Documents\Files Recovery

Wo whom it May Concern

Is there any solution for recovering encrypted files infected by ransomware with the online key. for offline key there are some programs to fix.

Is there any solution made by developers in Microsoft to protect their customers? if there is any tool, kindly share and which antivirus is best to protect our pc.

Regards
    Maaz

:)

MaazAyub, Feb 5, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Office documents are corrupted after recovery

Experts,

I have recovered my Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) by a data recovery application. It recovered file successfully but now, they are corrupt. I have around 79 files.
    Please suggest me.

murdokonjit, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Documents\Files Recovery

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Documents\Files Recovery

1. Documents\Files Recovery - Similar Threads - DocumentsFiles Recovery

2. Help! The best FILE RECOVERY PROGRAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! The best FILE RECOVERY PROGRAM?: Hello everyone, I accidentally deleted a quite important file. Does anyone know what could be the best FREE file recovery program? Thanks a lot in advance! submitted by /u/Sunset_Orange111 [link] [comments]...
  3. Unused 11GB recovery partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unused 11GB recovery partition: I have an unused 11 GB recovery partition. Is it OK to delete it? If not what should I do with it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unused-11gb-recovery-partition/24a7cbbe-960a-490f-b916-e07eba32281e
  4. Windows 10 won't start up stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't start up stuck on recovery screen: Around 1 day ago i tried to log on my computer however i enterd my passwaord then there was a arror messege saying somwthing lile "this profile cannot be found" i tried again same message the computer then went into the system recovery screen execpt to option seems the work...
  5. System recovery issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System recovery issues: hi, I am using windows 10 & my computer got stuck during a system recovery, after hours of patience, I long pressed the start button and my system was then shut down. After starting the start button, I press F12 to enter reboot but all I see blank screen. I don't know...
  6. Windows Powershell Administration Password Recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Powershell Administration Password Recovery: I attempted to change my PowerShell Admin. Password. The new password didn't take, but now the original PW does not work. How do I recover the PW?...
  7. Windows 10 Recovery Drive issue

Windows 10 Recovery Drive issue: I'm trying to create a recovery drive in windows 10 to include a system image but keep getting cannot create drive or words to that effect. It seams that the recovery agent is disabled which is the cause of my problem. If I try to enable the recovery agent I get Windows RE...
  8. Stuck in Recovery page and winload.efi missing

Stuck in Recovery page and winload.efi missing: Hello. I don't know how it happened but my laptop just kept being stuck in the "Recovery" page saying the device needs to be repaired and that "winload.efi" is missing. If I re-install Windows 10 using a bootable usb, would it go back to normal? I've tried a lot of solutions...
  9. Disk recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk recovery: Hello, i've created windows10 installer on my hard drive, but it was't empty. https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/software-download/windows10 using second option how can i recover my lost data? all programs can not recover my previous parition In disc settings i don't have any...
  10. Win10 recovery every 10 seconds - Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund

Win10 recovery every 10 seconds - Win10 obnova každých 10 sekund: Po prihlásení do Win 10 sa obnoví obrazovka a nedá sa nič robiť Kontrola antivírmi OK After logging in to Win 10 will refresh the screen and nothing can be done by checking the antivirus OK [Translated to English by moderator.]...