Windows 10: documents folder

Discus and support documents folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I try to print out my bank statement but it goes into documents folder. How do I print out from the documents folder when win 10 puts it back? 17981 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robert, Aug 20, 2015.

1. robert Win User

documents folder

I try to print out my bank statement but it goes into documents folder. How do I print out from the documents folder when win 10 puts it back?

:)

robert, Aug 20, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 question re storage locations

The Documents folder is currently located in C:. If you want the Documents folder to be located in another partition, make the change in that Settings screen.

The Documents folder is the default save location for your documents. When you save a document, it will be automatically saved to the Documents folder unless you specify a different folder.

The Documents folder is where Windows expects your documents to be. For example, if you ever decide to reset Windows 10 with the "keep your files" option, Windows will keep the documents in the Documents folder. Documents stored elsewhere may be erased.

A library is not a folder so you can't move it from place to place. It's a logical collection of one or more folders.

BulldogXX, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Documents folder

I like windows xp :=)

c8a1f2a5-41f1-4c8c-ba29-4bd7ad8a27d9, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

documents folder

When you tried to print did you select your printer? I have a Epson printer. You would choose the name of your printer.

documents folder [​IMG]

Winuser, Aug 20, 2015
  5. robert Win User
    This is win10--it does not show printer--does not give options-- just puts articles in document folder. How do I print from that? Took a hard look --once again--and found what you are trying to tell me----thank you for waking me up.

robert, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

documents folder

1. documents folder - Similar Threads - documents folder

2. All my folders are called 'Documents' and I can't change them back to default settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my folders are called 'Documents' and I can't change them back to default settings.: Can anyone help me fix this? They all say 'Documents' and whenever I try to change the location on one to Videos, Music, Pictures or Documents it changes them all to the same thing, and I can't change the name on any of them so they are all called 'Documents'.I have no...
  3. All my folders are called 'Documents' and I can't change them back to default settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my folders are called 'Documents' and I can't change them back to default settings.: Can anyone help me fix this? They all say 'Documents' and whenever I try to change the location on one to Videos, Music, Pictures or Documents it changes them all to the same thing, and I can't change the name on any of them so they are all called 'Documents'.I have no...
  4. All my folders are called 'Documents' and I can't change them back to default settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Don't seem to have local documents folder anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't seem to have local documents folder anymore: Two weeks go, autosave disappeared in Word and I could also no longer access OneDrive. So I continued editing my book saving manually. I then got OneDrive back by resetting it, but I can't find any local documents files at all. Where did they go? After the OneDrive...
  6. Don't seem to have local documents folder anymore

Don't seem to have local documents folder anymore: Two weeks go, autosave disappeared in Word and I could also no longer access OneDrive. So I continued editing my book saving manually. I then got OneDrive back by resetting it, but I can't find any local documents files at all. Where did they go? After the OneDrive...
  7. All my folders along with the documents within them disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my folders along with the documents within them disappeared: Since the update I have many documents that are now missing along with all of my folders that contained saved documents are all missing. This is crazy.! How do I get them back? ThanksTracy...
  8. All my folders along with the documents within them disappeared

All my folders along with the documents within them disappeared: Since the update I have many documents that are now missing along with all of my folders that contained saved documents are all missing. This is crazy.! How do I get them back? ThanksTracy...
  9. Documents folder cannot uncheck encryption.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents folder cannot uncheck encryption.: I recently added a file to my documents folder that I wanted to encrypt. However, somehow the entire folder now automatically encrypts any new files I create in it. This is NOT what I want, as I want to be able to access those files from a share on my workgroup.However, when...
  10. Documents folder cannot uncheck encryption.

Documents folder cannot uncheck encryption.: I recently added a file to my documents folder that I wanted to encrypt. However, somehow the entire folder now automatically encrypts any new files I create in it. This is NOT what I want, as I want to be able to access those files from a share on my workgroup.However, when...