Windows 10: documents folder

Discus and support documents folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I try to print out my bank statement but it goes into documents folder. How do I print out from the documents folder when win 10 puts it back? 17981 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robert, Aug 20, 2015.

1. robert Win User

documents folder

I try to print out my bank statement but it goes into documents folder. How do I print out from the documents folder when win 10 puts it back?

:)

robert, Aug 20, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 question re storage locations

The Documents folder is currently located in C:. If you want the Documents folder to be located in another partition, make the change in that Settings screen.

The Documents folder is the default save location for your documents. When you save a document, it will be automatically saved to the Documents folder unless you specify a different folder.

The Documents folder is where Windows expects your documents to be. For example, if you ever decide to reset Windows 10 with the "keep your files" option, Windows will keep the documents in the Documents folder. Documents stored elsewhere may be erased.

A library is not a folder so you can't move it from place to place. It's a logical collection of one or more folders.

BulldogXX, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Documents folder

I like windows xp :=)

c8a1f2a5-41f1-4c8c-ba29-4bd7ad8a27d9, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

documents folder

When you tried to print did you select your printer? I have a Epson printer. You would choose the name of your printer.

documents folder [​IMG]

Winuser, Aug 20, 2015
  5. robert Win User
    This is win10--it does not show printer--does not give options-- just puts articles in document folder. How do I print from that? Took a hard look --once again--and found what you are trying to tell me----thank you for waking me up.

robert, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

documents folder

1. documents folder - Similar Threads - documents folder

2. Deleting files and folders in Documents folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting files and folders in Documents folder.: Why I cant delete folders and files in my documents folder also on some folders like videos and pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-files-and-folders-in-documents-folder/65b04852-3916-4099-b1ac-585106682994
  3. 2021/9/9 Win 10: cannot access DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS folder

2021/9/9 Win 10: cannot access DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS folder: I wasted about 5 hours watching videos, reading pages and of course searching here. I found a ******* 2015 ****** thread about this issue here at MS Answers. SERIOUSLY?At first there were lots of blank checkboxes, but even though they're now all checked for every user, I...
  4. System folders Downloads and Documents have somehow become connected so that they are not...

System folders Downloads and Documents have somehow become connected so that they are not...: System folders Downloads and Documents have somehow become connected so that while I try and set their locations to their respective folders on my D drive, when I change one, the other changes as well. The names change to the folder corresponding to the location for both...
  5. System Documents folder is recovery

System Documents folder is recovery: I was trying to change the location of My Documents folder to the Local E: drive but after relocating it, I can't find it or my User folder. I tried to restore it back to its default location but the folder now appears as the Local E drive folder and not as Documents. All of...
  6. Why do I have two Documents folders?

Why do I have two Documents folders?: I had, as my base documents folder, a local hard drive called D:\Documents. I do not want to use OneDrive.When reformatting my hard drive and doing a clean Windows install, d:\docs is still intact the D: drive was never touched. However now Windows insists that my documents...
  7. Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly

Hello? I would require some assistance as my documents folder doesn't seem to work properly: I wanted to make a new folder in "Documents" but it instead gave me a dialog box showing "Could not find this item, This is no longer located in <my directory> Verify the item's location and try again" Whenever I want to make a new folder inside it and I also wanted to...
  8. HELP! Documents folder is now named D drive after moving --- how do I restore the name to...

HELP! Documents folder is now named D drive after moving --- how do I restore the name to...: I moved my Documents folder to the D drive but made a mistake when naming it. Now it is called D:\HOW can I change the name back to to Documents without any disruption? Some of my media editing files rely on pathway to link all media elements. THXXXX...
  9. Don't have write access to document folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't have write access to document folder: Idk what is happening. I had my account as the admin and I can see that i have access to writing from the security tab. However, during real experience, it just doesn't allow me to save anything or delete anything from the folder because i apparently "don't have the...
  10. How to remove My Documents File Folder on Desktop

How to remove My Documents File Folder on Desktop: I am not anywhere close to a Windows 10 or other technology expert. Somehow, I did something that made a My Document file folder appear on my desktop. It is not a shortcut. When I tried to delete it, the system started delete my files. What do I need to do to remove this...