Windows 10: documents folder

Discus and support documents folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I try to print out my bank statement but it goes into documents folder. How do I print out from the documents folder when win 10 puts it back? 17981 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robert, Aug 20, 2015.

1. robert Win User

documents folder

I try to print out my bank statement but it goes into documents folder. How do I print out from the documents folder when win 10 puts it back?

:)

robert, Aug 20, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 question re storage locations

The Documents folder is currently located in C:. If you want the Documents folder to be located in another partition, make the change in that Settings screen.

The Documents folder is the default save location for your documents. When you save a document, it will be automatically saved to the Documents folder unless you specify a different folder.

The Documents folder is where Windows expects your documents to be. For example, if you ever decide to reset Windows 10 with the "keep your files" option, Windows will keep the documents in the Documents folder. Documents stored elsewhere may be erased.

A library is not a folder so you can't move it from place to place. It's a logical collection of one or more folders.

BulldogXX, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Documents folder

I like windows xp :=)

c8a1f2a5-41f1-4c8c-ba29-4bd7ad8a27d9, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

documents folder

When you tried to print did you select your printer? I have a Epson printer. You would choose the name of your printer.

documents folder [​IMG]

Winuser, Aug 20, 2015
  5. robert Win User
    This is win10--it does not show printer--does not give options-- just puts articles in document folder. How do I print from that? Took a hard look --once again--and found what you are trying to tell me----thank you for waking me up.

robert, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

documents folder

1. documents folder - Similar Threads - documents folder

2. Deleted Partition with Documents Folder. But my "File Explorer" tab disappeared from status...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Partition with Documents Folder. But my "File Explorer" tab disappeared from status...: I have SSD drive partitioned as drive C: system and drive D: Documents after moving from user default Drive C: Drive C space was getting low and expanding it made sense. But Disk Manager could not expand C: unless I first deleted partition D: I deleted partition D, Expanded...
  3. Deleted Partition with Documents Folder. But my "File Explorer" tab disappeared from status...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Partition with Documents Folder. But my "File Explorer" tab disappeared from status...: I have SSD drive partitioned as drive C: system and drive D: Documents after moving from user default Drive C: Drive C space was getting low and expanding it made sense. But Disk Manager could not expand C: unless I first deleted partition D: I deleted partition D, Expanded...
  4. Folder sorting order changes after editing a document in Word Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder sorting order changes after editing a document in Word Windows 11.: In Windows 11, after editing a document in Word, the folder sort order is changed; last edited file goes to the bottom order of folder. I do not want this auto sorting of documents in a folder after editing in Word. Windows 10 wont give this headache. Only windows 11 is...
  5. Folder sorting order changes after editing a document in Word Windows 11.

Folder sorting order changes after editing a document in Word Windows 11.: In Windows 11, after editing a document in Word, the folder sort order is changed; last edited file goes to the bottom order of folder. I do not want this auto sorting of documents in a folder after editing in Word. Windows 10 wont give this headache. Only windows 11 is...
  6. User Documents folder disappeared after changing registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Documents folder disappeared after changing registry: So this is a technical problem I faced 3 years ago in June 2021 while using my Dell Dimension E510 Home Multimedia PC from 2006, originally a Family Computer with the Windows XP MCE '05 user accounts being "Mom", and "Michael" Me as of 2008 after a factory reset.It was a...
  7. User Documents folder disappeared after changing registry

User Documents folder disappeared after changing registry: So this is a technical problem I faced 3 years ago in June 2021 while using my Dell Dimension E510 Home Multimedia PC from 2006, originally a Family Computer with the Windows XP MCE '05 user accounts being "Mom", and "Michael" Me as of 2008 after a factory reset.It was a...
  8. Setting up One Drive on multiple devices and Document Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up One Drive on multiple devices and Document Folder: I have been using One Drive on my laptop and purchased a new desktop PC and have just installed the One Drive app on the new desktop too. I want to be able to work on documents across both devices and also have copies of the documents saved on each device as well as backed-up...
  9. Setting up One Drive on multiple devices and Document Folder

Setting up One Drive on multiple devices and Document Folder: I have been using One Drive on my laptop and purchased a new desktop PC and have just installed the One Drive app on the new desktop too. I want to be able to work on documents across both devices and also have copies of the documents saved on each device as well as backed-up...
  10. Document Folder recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Document Folder recovery: Recently, all the files in my document folder and downloads disappeared. I tried different softwares like EaseUS to recover them but no luck. Is there someone out there who can help? Neither I deleted the files nor I remember or think of any virus attack....