Windows 10: documents folder

Discus and support documents folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I try to print out my bank statement but it goes into documents folder. How do I print out from the documents folder when win 10 puts it back? 17981 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robert, Aug 20, 2015.

1. robert Win User

documents folder

I try to print out my bank statement but it goes into documents folder. How do I print out from the documents folder when win 10 puts it back?

:)

robert, Aug 20, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 question re storage locations

The Documents folder is currently located in C:. If you want the Documents folder to be located in another partition, make the change in that Settings screen.

The Documents folder is the default save location for your documents. When you save a document, it will be automatically saved to the Documents folder unless you specify a different folder.

The Documents folder is where Windows expects your documents to be. For example, if you ever decide to reset Windows 10 with the "keep your files" option, Windows will keep the documents in the Documents folder. Documents stored elsewhere may be erased.

A library is not a folder so you can't move it from place to place. It's a logical collection of one or more folders.

BulldogXX, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Documents folder

I like windows xp :=)

c8a1f2a5-41f1-4c8c-ba29-4bd7ad8a27d9, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

documents folder

When you tried to print did you select your printer? I have a Epson printer. You would choose the name of your printer.

documents folder [​IMG]

Winuser, Aug 20, 2015
  5. robert Win User
    This is win10--it does not show printer--does not give options-- just puts articles in document folder. How do I print from that? Took a hard look --once again--and found what you are trying to tell me----thank you for waking me up.

robert, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

documents folder

1. documents folder - Similar Threads - documents folder

2. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  3. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  4. OneDrive Documents folder is not successfully restored to Default after unlinking - how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Documents folder is not successfully restored to Default after unlinking - how to...: In Windows 11, I was not signed into One Drive, I did not want to use it to backup my Documents folder.I only discovered by accident that my documents folder was contained inside the One Drive Drive path. I attempted to restore defaults but that generated an error message....
  5. OneDrive Documents folder is not successfully restored to Default after unlinking - how to...

OneDrive Documents folder is not successfully restored to Default after unlinking - how to...: In Windows 11, I was not signed into One Drive, I did not want to use it to backup my Documents folder.I only discovered by accident that my documents folder was contained inside the One Drive Drive path. I attempted to restore defaults but that generated an error message....
  6. Does there need to be a shortcut to OneDrive inside the Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does there need to be a shortcut to OneDrive inside the Documents folder?: My Documents folder resides on OneDrive and locally on drive G: OneDrive. Why is there a shortcut to the OneDrive folder inside my Documents folder? Is this just some remaining debris after I removed OneDrive from my PC and then reloaded it everything is working fine now.....
  7. Does there need to be a shortcut to OneDrive inside the Documents folder?

Does there need to be a shortcut to OneDrive inside the Documents folder?: My Documents folder resides on OneDrive and locally on drive G: OneDrive. Why is there a shortcut to the OneDrive folder inside my Documents folder? Is this just some remaining debris after I removed OneDrive from my PC and then reloaded it everything is working fine now.....
  8. I scan a file but not save in default folder in document /My scan, msg show no permission...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scan a file but not save in default folder in document /My scan, msg show no permission...: Screen shot Attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scan-a-file-but-not-save-in-default-folder-in/0625891b-b953-4668-8ad1-bb235ef997ec
  9. I scan a file but not save in default folder in document /My scan, msg show no permission...

I scan a file but not save in default folder in document /My scan, msg show no permission...: Screen shot Attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scan-a-file-but-not-save-in-default-folder-in/0625891b-b953-4668-8ad1-bb235ef997ec
  10. Can you help me with "My Documents" folder crashing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you help me with "My Documents" folder crashing?: Windows 10. My Documents folder crashes a few seconds after trying to open it. The Documents folder shows on the screen with all of its sub-folders, etc but quickly disappears. There has never been an error message or an explanation, it just crashes. I searched the web for...